Perfect! Thanks very much.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
As beeing good suggested:
· Create a new playlist. Use the rule: 'date added' 'is after' 25/10/11' to give you a backlog of two months.
· Click on the playlist so the tracks are listed in the main pane.
· Add the 'date added' column (and whatever other columns you want) by right-clicking the column bar.
· Click 'date added' column to sort the newest to the top. The columns and sorting are specific to each auto-playlist, which is
a FANTASTIC feature. It means that the playlist you just set-up won't affect the display of any of the others. Remember, you
can use the 'new folder' option to organise your playlists into collapsible groups.
· You can use multiple-highlighting and 'right-click -> remove' to remove tracks from the list. Be careful though, because
once they're removed I don't think you can easily get them back onto the list (yes, you can - see post below). Alternatively,
you can edit the rule and move the date forward in time every so often.
I really am a moron.. the files I was trying to drag and drop were already in my inbox