Author Topic: LyricsReloaded  (Read 242364 times)

redwing

It just adds more providers. Native fetcher + Steven's Lyrics plugin + Lyrics Reloaded plugin ...

RealPetChicken

It just adds more providers. Native fetcher + Steven's Lyrics plugin + Lyrics Reloaded plugin ...

That is what i wanted to know, thanks man, sorry for the incompetence.

redwing

No problem. Functionality of lyrics fetcher is just the same regardless of installing those plugins.
Instead of using "Update Missing Lyrics" command, you can also add lyrics using right-click menu of lyrics panel. With this, you can redo lyrics search using multiple providers until you find the right one.

dylstew

This guy made it possible to automaticly tag an album in the unsynced lyrics tag with Darklyrics: http://forums.mp3tag.de/index.php?showtopic=2184&pid=39887&mode=threaded&start=, I tried it once with Slayer and it worked.
Maybe the creator of that MP3tag plugin knows more about how Darklyrics works.

Mr. Trev

Hi guys. Been trying to dl for the last couple of days, but the link is down. Does anybody have a mirror link, or possibly do a re-up?

nogoya2002

Please upload lyricsreloaded!! thanks very much!!!

redwing

I don't know why it's not available.  Anyway I'm gonna host the file temporarily until the author re-ups.

[link removed]
Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 12:23:19 AM by redwing

nogoya2002

franco

Hello to all!!
I recently installed the plugin "lyricsReloaded."
It works very well!
I need to download the lyrics of Argentine tango.
Manually, with the google search engine, I find all the lyrics, but I would like the plugin did what.
The websites that I query most frequently are as follows ..
www.letras.mus.br
www.cmtv.com.ar
www.angolotesti.it
There are many other websites.
I ask if it is possible to implement in the plugin "lyricsReloaded!" some web site among the ones that I have indicated.
Thanks in advance.

Franco

AvikB

http://www.viewlyrics.com/

this website provide great synced lyrics, also minilyrics use this site for fetching lyrics. i think it would be obvious to add this site.
i would love to see this site as a option. ;D

quick_wango

• Software Engineer
Oops, I just found out that the download page is down since my server migration. I'll put it up again ASAP!

redwing

@quick_wango or Mods:

I won't host this file any more, so please edit first post and remove the temporary mediafire link.

quick_wango

• Software Engineer
@redwing: I fixed all links.

@whoever changed the links: Why the hell have I not been notified about the links not working? Instead the links where replaced by a random mediafire link without me knowing about it. That is definitly not the way this should be done. I'm kinda disappointed with the moderation.