Author Topic: LyricsReloaded  (Read 241028 times)

Leslio7

Thank you Steven and redwing!
Thanks to you I managed to track down the problem. My browser was the problem. I don't exactly know what it was doing to the code but when I used Chrome to copy the code, the problem disappeared.

Alumni

I have a problem with A-Z lyrics using the code provided in this post: http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=9994.msg109134#msg109134
These lyrics do display normally in MusicBee's now playing, but when I run the script to download and embed lyrics in the files they lose all line and paragraph breaks, in other words they are shown as a wall of text. Any ideas how to solve this?

Alumni

Working fine for me. Does it happen only to some specific songs?

It seems to affect all songs from that provider.

What do you mean by that? How do you run the script?

By selecting "tagging tools" (or right click context menu) -> "auto tag by track" -> "update missing lyrics".

Maybe these screenshots will help explain; the first image is the lyrics reloaded plugin displaying in MusicBee, the second image is examining the files in mp3tag after MusicBee has batch embedded the lyrics.

Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 06:46:43 AM by Alumni

Alumni

I wouldn't recommend that. Sometimes that command fetches from the existing lyrics cache file instead of from the providers.
I am always using lyrics panel and either auto-embed by playing the track or use "Delete lyrics and redo search" command.  

That's good to know, although for me it is managing to fetch lyrics correctly.

Probably that's an issue with how Mp3tag displays the field. You can verify the presence of line-breaks by copying and pasting the lyrics from the mp3tag tag info window to Notepad++.

If I copy and paste lyrics from the webpage manually it is saved with the line/paragraph breaks intact. I suspect MusicBee is saving lyrics in such a way that is not universally compatible with other applications. The good news is that it does still display normally in MusicBee when reading from the tags, I'm just trying to understand this inconsistency with formatting.
Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 09:20:01 AM by Alumni

Alumni

I don't see any issue here with MB except that Mp3tag doesn't display the format correctly. Why don't you ask Mp3tag forum?

Good idea, and thanks to your suggestion I found this thread which gave me a solution: https://forums.mp3tag.de/index.php?showtopic=19051

LazR

The Genius .yml is working but adding the 'googletag.cmd.push.....' in the middle of lyrics. I'll just link the two .yml files I am using for Genius if you could help me fix that it would be amazing. It also shows '<!--/sse-->' in the beginning and end but that is fine not as annoying.

Genius .yml -- https://mega.nz/#!qJpGzZ4Y!HTJ-WPV4vsntft5H2zPuE0Jf2xHL1HkIxKtKA1L9XhE
2nd Genius .yml -- https://mega.nz/#!rEY2jIZB!WHTGlzA-8r-AH_-VV3nnfeJEBUzZXbSXpG8U9entgaE

If you know how to fix the 'googletag.cmd.push...' randomly showing up or the '<!--/sse-->' please respond back!

Thanks, Matthew / LazR

phred

• Global Moderator
If you know how to fix the 'googletag.cmd.push...' randomly showing up or the '<!--/sse-->' please respond back!

The solution is two pages back
http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=9994.msg117556#msg117556
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

LazR

The solution is two pages back
http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=9994.msg117556#msg117556

Thank you! Sorry just added a space between the regex for googletag and post-filters end. Works Beautifully!

offroad

Is this discussion because lyrics needs to be tweaked to work optimal in MUSICBEE?  I have previously used a third party software to embed lyrics in the MP3 music that always works fine.  Called MEDIA LYRICS FINDER 1.4 by the MEDIAHUMAN company and free.  Just in case anyone wants an alternative.

rblanca

would be great if someone can do a new release with all this lastest fixes-improvements

spankmaster79

I've added the regex for the <!-- sse --> comments begin and end tag  :-X

Code
- [regex, '\<\!--sse--\>', ""]
- [regex, '\<\!--\/sse--\>', ""]

This will remove them

unrealbe

I just found out about this plugin but its not working yet for me. I placed in in the plugins folder but I cannot configure it:
clicking configure does nothing in preferences -> plugins.
also: \AppData\Roaming\MusicBee\mb_LyricsReloaded\providers is empty.

Any help?
all i want is to use darklyrics

bradmmm

I just found out about this plugin but its not working yet for me. I placed in in the plugins folder but I cannot configure it:
clicking configure does nothing in preferences -> plugins.
also: \AppData\Roaming\MusicBee\mb_LyricsReloaded\providers is empty.

Any help?
all i want is to use darklyrics

I'm having the same issue as this guy. Just discovered MusicBee and I love it! Was getting sick of Foobar2000 after many years.

The lyrics are the only issue I'm having!

verios29

Hey, i just downloaded musicbee (v. 3.0.6244) and was looking for a way to fill the lyrics within each track, anyway i found this thread and installed the plugin which is working ok. But i am having some trouble when trying to add the providers at "\AppData\Roaming\MusicBee\mb_LyricsReloaded", the thing is that the plugin isn't recognising any .txt file ".yml" i add in the folder, it doesn't appear in the list of providers in preference's Tags (2). Could you tell me in which codification should i save the .txt files that contains the .yml codes? I noticed i've been saving them in ANSI, but then i tried with UTF-8, unicode and didn't work either. That's the only reason i could think of why it's not working, please help. I almost read the whole thread and saw you mods are very committed, i rly apreciate it, keep it up. sorry for my bad english

phred

• Global Moderator
"\AppData\Roaming\MusicBee\mb_LyricsReloaded"
Are you putting the .yml file here?
If so, I think that's your problem. The .yml files go in a subfolder called 'providers'
\AppData\Roaming\MusicBee\mb_LyricsReloaded\providers

And ANSI should work as that's the way mine are encoded.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here