Author Topic: Ocean Deep  (Read 28619 times)

Iasc

made a few changes to the highlighting and the spectrum. let me know what ye think.

VX

made a few changes to the highlighting and the spectrum. let me know what ye think.

IMO it is much better now. Especially the spectrum has a very interesting, ocean-like set of colours. Thanks for the update  :)

BTW. Scrollbar colour in the Help/About MusicBee window is inconsistent with how it looks in other places.

Iasc

BTW. Scrollbar colour in the Help/About MusicBee window is inconsistent with how it looks in other places.

that's fixed now.

glad you like it and thanks for the feedback!

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8849 P
I like what you have done.
The highlight is a little to purple for me to go with the nautical theme, but it looks good

One thing I did notice
<element id="Controls.InputControl.Modified" fg=
must be matching the default element background colour as it doesn't show up in Album Auto-Tagger
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

Iasc

I like what you have done.
The highlight is a little to purple for me to go with the nautical theme, but it looks good

One thing I did notice
<element id="Controls.InputControl.Modified" fg=
must be matching the default element background colour as it doesn't show up in Album Auto-Tagger

thanks ill have a look at that and fix it.  i agree about it being to purple and i have already made it more blue and updated the link.

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8849 P
i agree about it being to purple and i have already made it more blue and updated the link.

IMO that blue is good
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

VX

Are you sure the link has been updated  ???

Iasc

im sure it was updated. the only change was making the highlighting more blue than purple.

SpicyPete

am i stupid or just a newbee? maybe both. How do i download a skin and use it in my MusicBee? i tried the download button and all i got was a picture of the skin.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
It's probably not obvious.  :)  Try the instructions here: http://musicbee.wikia.com/wiki/Skins

Edit: also, the .zip file is the very last line in the first post.  It should also be available through the wiki page.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

Iasc

am i stupid or just a newbee? maybe both. How do i download a skin and use it in my MusicBee? i tried the download button and all i got was a picture of the skin.

the fault is mine SpicyPete. i forgot what it like to be a new user so i will add instructions to my skins and theater modes.

i will also add a link to the relevant wiki page so new users will know the can see all the available skins/theater modes on one page.

Iasc

UPDATED

track info is now centered in the player panel.

sarah777

I am in awe of this software. Barely a week and ive forgotten about winamp. So many good skins availble as well but this is definatley my favourite.

Thanks.

Sarah ;D

Iasc

Updated for MusicBee 3.

See first post for details.

Iasc