Author Topic: Discogs Tagger  (Read 107263 times)

finsaah

Thanks for the update - I was having the same issue and it seems to have fixed it

finsaah

There seems to be an issue with multiple discs releases.  It's only picking up disc one for me (also picking up disc titles as track titles)

I've tried putting disc number in search box but makes no difference

example below

swedishme

I think there is a problem with multiple disc tagging, at least on two releases I tried, It only get the first disc, but not the second one:

https://www.discogs.com/release/3354673-Various-N%C3%A5gonting-Att-%C3%84ta-N%C3%A5gonting-Att-Dricka

EDIT: Sorry I didn't see, the one before me just wrote the same thing.

Steven

• Administrator
I think there is a problem with multiple disc tagging, at least on two releases I tried, It only get the first disc, but not the second one:
I acknowledge that is the case. I will try to address this but there are some complications and it might not be straight-forward to fix.
It might be more practical just to implement including the disc # in the discogs search so only one specific disc is returned

swedishme

It might be more practical just to implement including the disc # in the discogs search so only one specific disc is returned

That would be okey as well. I would even like that better
Last Edit: June 26, 2022, 04:21:57 PM by swedishme

joyfik

Hi

Thanks for this plugin.

I managed to install it, however I can't activate it as it won't let me open the Discogs authorisation page:

May I ask any help to solve this?

Many thanks.

Regards

Waffle

Also struggling with the above issue.

Last Edit: March 13, 2023, 05:43:41 PM by Waffle

kirky86

Hi

Thanks for this plugin.

I managed to install it, however I can't activate it as it won't let me open the Discogs authorisation page:

May I ask any help to solve this?

Many thanks.

Regards
I'm having the same issue

Steven

• Administrator
Just tried now and all ok here. Perhaps its a temporary glitch on the discogs side