Author Topic: Navigation area toggle hide, search bar functionality  (Read 4054 times)

TheHybridVigor

1. I would really love the option to show/hide the highlighted area of the attached picture.
http://i.imgur.com/gwWLWIT.png
This is an area I rarely find myself using with the exception of the search bar. I'm not sure the best way to implement this; if the vertical area is collapsed, it may hurt the aesthetic of the skins. Maybe just keep that area as is and toggle the individual elements (back, forward, refresh, address bar, configure layout, search bar) into an invisible/unclickable mode.

2. That being said, the search bar is the one element I do use. Would it be possible to have that be an option to appear in the left/right panels? Or another thought, have it pop up as a floating window when hotkeyed.

3. It would be nice to have a hotkey that clears the search bar field and then remove focus of the search bar.

Also could anyone tell me how to change the "Now Playing <time>" font color

I'm sorry if this was addressed somewhere else, I couldn't find a related post using search.

redwing

+1 for #1 wish.

If the user could hide location bar (and Playing Track panel's tabs), it would be possible to use embedded TM for a customized compact player mode (I'm not gonna post a screenshot since obviously some people just can't seem to bear it while missing the point completely)  :)

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Ditto redwing.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

TheHybridVigor

#1 is what I really want, the rest was rambling. Would be great for a way to get MB to look like this