Author Topic: Mobile web plugin  (Read 64980 times)

weejake

is there no way to access to library as opposed to the now playing play-list?

sukerman

Hi,someone can tell me why i cant see the cover of the music that is playing?

Thanks

Samanthaaaa

Thank you for this app/plugin, it's just what I've been looking for. :)

I wonder, would it be possible to expand the parameters of the search function to possibly include tags, genres, and if at all possible, pre-existing playlists in the Musicbee library?

Otherwise, I am using this on my Windows 8 phone using IE 10 (and I have tried it out on my laptop running the latest version of FireFox) and it works wonderfully, although I am having to refresh the search page before searching.

turkert

Thank you.  :)

Can we have any option for volume control?

Bigmelwalter

What link do I place on the mobile device?

Would be nice if you provided a step-by-step process for this. (Nevermind Found it!!   ;D ;D)
Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 07:18:28 PM by Bigmelwalter

xysvenxy

I've been using this handy little plug-in for quite a while now - but since I've started using Win10 it stopped working.
It's of course allowed in the firewall settings (windows firewall) but any attempt to connect to it from my mobile leads to a 404.

Any ideas what I can try to make it work again please?

adampl884

Hi All, I know this forum page hasn't had much attention recently, but I've done some changes to this plugin, not many and there is still a lot I want to do, I've only really changed the Now playing page to have some more information and suit Desktops better. (nothing major)
There are still bugs (For some reason the Position counter doesn't change - meant to be in the format mm:ss)
If you have any ideas/suggestions please let me know.
Here's the link it all:
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=10A41F5F2AEEC221!70236&authkey=!ANq_0iuxpxutN0I&ithint=folder%2c

As usual, just place it all in the plugins folder.
Enjoy, and all feedback is welcome :-)
Adam

adampl884

Dw I fixed the problem (to with a refresh timings)
I've updated everything in the folder to contain a more up to date version, with a working position counter (ignore the Progress section and red box - these will be removed soon and are just for debugging purposes)
Enjoy :-)
PS: it's using the same link still

Kastelot

The plugin crashes my MusicBee (Windows 10) every time I try to save the settings. Can't connect to the port either.

adampl884

does it just sit with the loading icon on the mouse for ages and then crash? (I ran into this as well), I had to remove my other plugins, put just this in, and then I just put my other plugins back.
I've updated the files (same link) so it should hopefully work a little better...

adampl884

Oh and a couple of things. I've added an option to stream the songs directly to your phone or pc, you just need to download SWYH it's perfectly safe and legit.
Once that's installed you'll have to go to line 167 in the default.html and replace the "192.168.1.192" with your IP address, it isn't a nice system by any means for now, I will make it into an option in Musicbee at some point. Also if you forward the port on your router, the replace the IP address with your routers, then you can use it on any computer anywhere!

cr4zy

This is really nice, I wish it had a volume control/slider though!

adampl884

Thanks :-)  I'll defo try and add that at some point as it shouldn't be too complicated... (He says hopefully...!)

adampl884

Ok, so I have updated the files...
Changelog:
-Fixed some issues with syncing
-Added a clear Function (no button for it yet, but it works)
-Added Volume Controls

One problem which I only discovered when repeatedly tapping the volume buttons (also has the same issue on every button, just discovered it when adding volume) is that the CPU usage skyrockets every click of a button, however when you refresh the page the CPU usage goes back down again. I was simply going to add a refresh command at the end of each song to get around this. But this would be short term, and if (like me) you have forwarded a port on your router so you can use this anywhere on 3G/LTE that would use a lot more data...
Any ideas on how to get around this are welcome :-)
Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 11:58:22 AM by adampl884

cr4zy

Awesome, I don't seem to have any increase in CPU usage (that i've noticed) but if I don't refresh the page the commands trigegred by the buttons take a while to actually happen as opposed to instantly when the page is freshly loaded. It is still really helpful for my current use of it though, so thanks a bunch.