Author Topic: XBox Music Style  (Read 72399 times)

silvestreccf

I'm not trying to replicate Zune exactly. Maybe for a Zune Style Theater Mode, or future layout changes. For now I'll leave it as it is.

BTW, there is a tracklist, just to the left of the three main player buttons.

I Know you are not replicate!! your now play layout its better than Zune, as you can see in photo, but impotant button are missing, like a volume control.

All these buttons, Lyrics and tracklisting its not working!! thats why I ask you.
Thanks for your answer.

endeavour1934

I Know you are not replicate!! your now play layout its better than Zune, as you can see in photo, but impotant button are missing, like a volume control.

All these buttons, Lyrics and tracklisting its not working!! thats why I ask you.
Thanks for your answer.
Volume Control... I think for now it's not possible, unless I display the standard Theater Mode controls, which would duplicate some of the other controls.

Lyrics only works if MusicBee finds lyrics for that song. Playlist should work. Do you have the most recent 2.3 version (currently 5161) ?

silvestreccf

Yes i'm usin the 2.3 version, I'm always following the updates in this forun, my old player was Zune, the better player made in this world, but I change my files to FLAC, musicBee Become, the complete one.

You designe its perfect for the future of this Player, Do not get me wrong, I would like to know programming to help you, I'm a good designe, but do not know anything about codes. I see that you are trying to do the very best.

Could tell me how to change collor of the dark bar above player (see picture) I want a mid full white Player.

See!! you shoud create a LightRED-Flat ...

endeavour1934

To change that you have to edit some images embedded onto the xml file in base64 format. See the skinning section of the wiki for more information/help.

7cpmu

Hi,
 I am not able to see the artist's image in the background even though the image is added in the mp3 tag and cotegorised as 'artist'. This problem exists for any theatre mode view I use.
Will the artist image be loaded only from internet? Is it independent of the picture in the tag, unlike the album art?

Thanks in advance.
Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 06:47:46 PM by 7cpmu

Steven

• Administrator
it doesnt look for artist pictures in the music file. The pictures need to be in the folder specified in the Preferences/ Tags(1)  panel and need to be named with the same name as the artist or with and _<number> appended to the artist name for multiple pictures

cmg

In theater mode (xbox music style), it seems that the playback button and so on are not located at center of the circles surrounding them.

screenshot: http://imgur.com/a/ipAPS

MB:3.1.6412, DPI:125%