Author Topic: Last.fm Stats  (Read 78244 times)

mozartjune

Just out of curiosity, is there any way to refresh the stats without restarting MusicBee?

superstar19

Just out of curiosity, is there any way to refresh the stats without restarting MusicBee?
Not that I know of, but my issue is with the "Last.fm" tab of this window.  On my Muscibee set up, when I go to the "Playing Track" tab, there are 5 sub-tabs created by this plugin (Details, Last.fm, Wikipedia, youtube, Last.fm Stats).   The Last.fm tab features information on the artist currently playing as well as a photo show of band pictures and then Recent and Upcoming Releases.   But now that I'm going through this, I'm noticing that none of these other tabs (Details, Wiki,) are updating to the artist that is currently playing.

superstar19

I probably didn't put this in the proper thread.   My issue really isn't with the stats.  It's with the "Playing Track" tab which "Last.fm Stats" is one of the choices ,but the specific problem is that the "Details", "Last.fm", "Wikipedia", and "YouTube" functions don't update with the current playing artist like they used to do.

Steven

• Administrator
that has nothing what to do with this plugin. I would say you have opened the panel for a specific artist by clicking on the artist in the Now Playing panel. Close the tab and open the "Playing Track" panel via the panel layout button

superstar19

Thanks.  That did the trick.  Apologize for putting this here.  For some reason I was thinking this plugin is what generated those features in the Playing Track tab.

so_la_la

I still don't get where this plug-in is supposed to show up. All I get is this dialogue:
Music Bee 3; EAC; MP3Tag; Music on Synology NAS 115; Logitech Media Server on RPI 3; RPI 2 with Hifiberry; Poweramp for Android/Lineage

Steven

• Administrator
see the instructions on the first post. The "Track and Artist" panel has since been renamed to "Playing Track" panel which is available in the "Now Playing" node or as a separate panel configured via the Panel Layout button by the search box

so_la_la

I just dont find it. I don't have any option either in the "Playing Track" panel nor in the "Now Playing" node.
Music Bee 3; EAC; MP3Tag; Music on Synology NAS 115; Logitech Media Server on RPI 3; RPI 2 with Hifiberry; Poweramp for Android/Lineage

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8830 P
@ so_la_la
it should show up here

you may need to restart your system.  If I remember correctly, I had too for it to show up when first installing the plugin
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

so_la_la

SOLVED.
Thanks everyone for putting up with me!

ChristopherE

The plugin has installed and is enabled but all I get is "unable to load from last.fm at this point in time". The internet is fine and I am logged in to the musicbee last.fm scrobbler. I am using 2.5 latest beta.

Steven

• Administrator
just tried now and all working fine. Nothing has been changed on the MusicBee side and the last.fm api hasnt been changed.
If you still have problems, check you security software is not blocking musicbee. And you might try using the fiddler call to see what messages are being passed to/ from last.fm

ChristopherE

Thanks for the reply. Disabled the Norton firewall and antivirus and still no show. What is the fiddler call?

ChristopherE

Ok downloaded fiddler. Nice app!! Looks like no calls are being made to lastFm from using the tab at all. Not sure why as Norton is not stopping it.

ChristopherE

One of the posts talks about two files. All I get when I download is a .dll. Looking at all the other plugins there is normally an xml file or other config files as well. Am I missing a files?