Author Topic: Skinning Requests  (Read 201864 times)

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8849 P
Thanks Steven,
I'll put the correct colours in the .xml so they'll just kick-in when you make the future changes  :)
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

Alumni

It seems as if the edit pop-screen and preferences window overlaps the form border by 1px, is it possible to fix this?

redwing

Also i find it convenient the ability of choosing a different color for the background of the left sidebar's scrollbar, unless i'm missing the element needed.
That would allow using a hard contrast between the browsing and the main panel

In the example i cant set the other scrollbars to white

+1

I am working on a new skin, and can't use a different color for left navigator for the same reason.

redwing

When you place the flat player bar on the top, the wave bar colors are just automated even though PlayerTopFlat.Wavebar and PlayerTopFlat.Wavebar.Inner are set. If you move the player bar to the bottom, then it respects PlayerFlat.Wavebar and PlayerFlat.Wavebar.Inner. Now move it again to the top, it sometimes follows PlayerTopFlat.Wavebar and PlayerTopFlat.Wavebar.Inner or sometimes shows some weird mixed colors.

In sum, when flat player bar is docked at the bottom, no problem. But on the top, wave bar colors don't work properly.

redwing

Originated from this: http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=12154.0

The red lines in the picture above are all controlled by bdr of Panel.Body.Default. Could we have overrides for each part of those elements so that each element could have a different color without affecting other elements? Thanks.

redwing

I am trying to remove any appearances of ApplicationBackColour as much as possible. If I set all main panel margins to "zero", it only remains at the top. With MainPanelMargin.Top of -2, it can be removed from all when player is docked at the bottom.  But I can't remove 2px of it (red line) from the top when player is docked at the top.

Is it impossible to remove it with main player at the top?

redwing

Please support bg attribute for Controls.SliderLine.Default and Controls.SliderLine.Disabled. Currently it's colored in bg of AutoDjPanel.Default. Because of this, can't use different bg colors for preferences panel and autoDJ panel.

redwing

When you place the flat player bar on the top, the wave bar colors are just automated even though PlayerTopFlat.Wavebar and PlayerTopFlat.Wavebar.Inner are set. If you move the player bar to the bottom, then it respects PlayerFlat.Wavebar and PlayerFlat.Wavebar.Inner. Now move it again to the top, it sometimes follows PlayerTopFlat.Wavebar and PlayerTopFlat.Wavebar.Inner or sometimes shows some weird mixed colors.

In sum, when flat player bar is docked at the bottom, no problem. But on the top, wave bar colors don't work properly.

Currently the only solution to avoid this bug is not using any PlayerTopFlat elements at all in the skin.

redwing

When now playing list is docked on the left sidebar, there appears a 2px line between that panel and library explorer header. It's colored in bg of Panel.Body.Default and looks ugly when those panels use different bg colors, but I can't find any setting to remove this line.

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8849 P
Just raising the issue of the unskinned scroll bars in Preferences screens again.
I know this has been covered before and I know the reasons why it hasn't been done:

5 - i know about this but i am not planning to do anything about it as its a lot of effort to get skinned scrollbars

but, with the increasing number of plugins now available , IMHO it's becoming a much more noticeable omission.
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

mikebo

Kindly requesting options to make the edges of tabs and menu button square. I would be greatly appreciated.

Steven

• Administrator

trying now, the only way i can see this happening is if you dont set all the attributes
  <element id="PlayerFlat.Wavebar" fg="19,6,130" fg2="0,170,130" />
  <element id="PlayerFlat.Wavebar.Inner" fg="243,14,60" fg2="245,5,25" />
  <element id="PlayerTopFlat.Wavebar" fg="193,6,30" fg2="190,130,130" />
  <element id="PlayerTopFlat.Wavebar.Inner" fg="3,184,60" fg2="145,145,245" />

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
How about this one?

http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=7173.msg72685#msg72685

Should match the right panel.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)