Author Topic: beeTunes Skin  (Read 149468 times)

Steven

• Administrator
@Steven: font is Segoe UI and screen DPI is 175%. is that the problem?
yes that will be the problem - it should be addressed for v3

cartman005

Since version 3 is almost in beta, I am in process of updating this skin to match iTunes 12 and to use the new elements from MusicBee 3. You can download it below.

There are a lot of elements and configurations to go through so if you try it out, please let me know if you see anything that should be changed. Thank you.

Download
beeTunes 3

Alumni

Since version 3 is almost in beta, I am in process of updating this skin to match iTunes 12 and to use the new elements from MusicBee 3.

Looks nice, great job.

cartman005

I have updated this skin slightly. This will be the final version for MusicBee 3 unless any issues are found.

Steven

• Administrator
if you enable spectrum visualisations there is an overlap. The love button is also quite tight

its probably related to these settings:
   <replacementElement id="Spectrum" replaceWith="TrackInfoPanel.Left" offsetAdjustment="0" />
   <replacementElement id="TrackLove" replaceWith="TrackRating.Left" offsetAdjustment="-21" />
   <replacementElement id="TrackRating" replaceWith="TrackInfoPanel.Right" offsetAdjustment="-15" />

cartman005

I changed the order of TrackLove and TrackRating. That seems to work better when one or the other is hidden. I cannot get the track position to move to the right of the spectrum visualiser so I moved the spectrum to the right of the position instead. However, when I do this, the shuffle button no longer obeys the setting to be offset by 5 from the right of the spectrum.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/x0dpvt68movtva4/skin.xml

Steven

• Administrator
why not put the visualiser on the right side of the panel?
Otherwise i'll just include what you have done
Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 03:03:12 PM by Steven

cartman005

I didn't think of that. But it still overlaps the track position. I ended up putting it to the right of the repeat button and I think that works ok. Thank you for your help.

Steven

• Administrator
i meant to the very right of the panel under where "queued" is in my screenshot. But in any case if you are happy with what you have is the link on the first topic the most recent?

cartman005

fastandslow

Sorry if this is a dumb question but I'm a total beginner when it comes to musicbee. I've been playing around with the layout and skin of BeeTunes Classic and I'm having trouble

getting the coloring of the very top menu panel to match that of the grey player skin. Also is it possible to get the little horizontal music tabs bar to match the coloring of the left panel?

Any help would be appreciated.

cartman005

Hi, can you go to View > Skins and make sure the Skin Window Borders option is selected? That should solve the issue with the coloring of the top. For the coloring of the tab background, that is how the skin is designed so it would need to be modified to make it blue.

fastandslow

Ah, worked like a charm. Thanks so much for the fast response. Awesome skin.

Cheers

CyberAP

Thanks for the great skin! Any chance we'll see an updated version with High DPI support?

poiuytrewq

Can you update the guide to configuring MusicBee to match the layout in the screenshot please, I would like to use this.

The link on page 7 no longer works http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=13799.0
Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 06:59:21 AM by poiuytrewq