Author Topic: Russian Translation - Русская локализация MusicBee  (Read 82479 times)

Steven

• Administrator

Sofocl

Steven in the version you compiled, the newlines for 3.4 are displayed in English, in my non-compiled version everything is displayed correctly..
Sorry for my bad English.

Steven

• Administrator

Sofocl

I updated the translation, quite a lot of changes, in favor of Lapidary style, but not at the expense of clarity, and also fixed many small errors and shortcomings.

https://1fichier.com/?icfexp3kyf9zqff916g1
Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 02:25:02 PM by Sofocl

Sofocl

I continued the translation and made quite a lot of changes, I think it turned out much clearer, more compact and generally unified, I also corrected a couple of my own mistakes).

https://1fichier.com/?ufmu4h94k88u0mdvij7s

boroda

@Sofocl, thank you for continuation of my translation. for some reason i can't download your source file (.lng). access to this site from russia is blocked either by site itself or by damned russian government. could you upload it to mediafire or google/yandex drive?
Last Edit: July 08, 2021, 07:41:05 PM by boroda

Sofocl

@Sofocl, thank you for continuation of my translation. for some reason i can't download your source file (.lng). access to this site from russia is blocked either by site itself or by damned russian government. could you upload it to mediafire or google/yandex drive?
I'm glad that everything is fine with you! Frankly speaking, I have already begun to think bad things because of your absence for so long.

could you upload it to mediafire or google/yandex drive?
Of course;
https://disk.yandex.uz/d/qVZfj4_nEgjIMw

To be honest, I have made quite a lot of changes in your translation and I don't know how you will react to them, but in any case, the last word is yours, and even if you return everything to your 2019-10-24 version and translate only new lines, I will accept it.)

boroda

Of course;
https://disk.yandex.uz/d/qVZfj4_nEgjIMw
thanks.

To be honest, I have made quite a lot of changes in your translation and I don't know how you will react to them, but in any case, the last word is yours, and even if you return everything to your 2019-10-24 version and translate only new lines, I will accept it.)
i've noted that you changed "воспроизести" to "играть". it was hard decision for me to choose best translation. first one is better, but much longer. have you changed *all* entries of "воспроизести"?

also, it seems that you have changed "список воспроизведения" to "очередь". am i right?

i just want my further translations to be consistent with current translations.
Last Edit: July 09, 2021, 03:16:32 PM by boroda

Sofocl

have you changed *all* entries of "воспроизести"?
Yup

it was hard decision for me to choose best translation. first one is better, but much longer.
Similarly, there are controversial decisions in my translation, but this is the most difficult, I thought for a long time, but still decided to translate everything in favor of maximum reduction ("Brevity is the soul of wit")

also, it seems that you have changed "список воспроизведения" to "очередь". am i right?
Where is this? I've already forgotten something...

boroda

right-click on any track, see "Играть в конце очереди".

Sofocl

right-click on any track, see "Играть в конце очереди".

Well, it turns out so, yes)

hiccup

Hi guys, I have been doing some cross-referencing on other translations to see if mine was still actual and complete, and I noticed yours seems to have #RPL.ctl.FD36AC22# missing.
('Name' under Auto playlist)

NedMaker

have you changed *all* entries of "воспроизести"?
Yup

it was hard decision for me to choose best translation. first one is better, but much longer.
Similarly, there are controversial decisions in my translation, but this is the most difficult, I thought for a long time, but still decided to translate everything in favor of maximum reduction ("Brevity is the soul of wit")

Приветствую Sofocl и boroda!
Буду писать по русски, мы ведь русскую локализацию обсуждаем. )

На мой взгляд, использовать перевод "Play" как "Играть" не совсем корректно, в частности при использовании термина как музыкального.
Для того чтобы понять как работает термин в переводе, нужно представить ситуации в которых он будет использоваться, в глобальном масштабе.

Например:
Играть музыку - вроде подходит
Играть звук - уже не совсем подходит, может тогда - Проиграть звук - чуть лучше
Играть песню - совсем не подходит, используем - Проиграть песню - возникают совсем непонятные ассоциации.
А теперь подставив вместо термина "Играть" термин "Воспроизвести", видим что все идеально подходит, звучит, и не возникают непонятные ассоциации.
Именно поэтому термин "Играть" используется довольно редко, он подходит разве что в переводе Player как Проигрыватель, т.к. Воспроизводитель совсем не подходит )))

Теперь по поводу краткости.
Да, в некоторых случаях приходится использовать краткий перевод, в тех случаях когда есть ограничение количества символов в строке, или когда широкая строка не помещается на экране. Раньше, когда мониторы имели разрешение 600х800 точек, это имело смысл, сейчас же, разрешение мониторов позволяет не парится по этому поводу.

Так что, считаю что надо вернуть термин "Воспроизвести" в перевод.
Только ради этого и зарегался на форуме. )

UPD:
Увидел на скрине...
Играть в конеце очереди
Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 05:57:22 AM by NedMaker

phred

• Global Moderator
English translation via Google Translate...

Hello Sofocl and boroda!

I will write in Russian, because we are discussing Russian localization. )

In my opinion, using the translation of "Play" as "Play" is not entirely correct, in particular when using the term as a musical one.
In order to understand how the term works in translation, you need to imagine the situations in which it will be used on a global scale.
For example:
Play music - seems to fit
Play sound - no longer quite suitable, maybe then - Play sound - a little better
To play a song is not at all suitable, we use it - To play a song - completely incomprehensible associations arise.

And now substituting the term “Play” instead of the term “Play”, we see that everything fits perfectly, sounds, and no incomprehensible associations arise.
That is why the term "Play" is used quite rarely; The player does not fit at all)))

Now about the brevity.
Yes, in some cases you have to use a short translation, in cases where there is a limit to the number of characters in a line, or when a wide line does not fit on the screen. Earlier, when monitors had a resolution of 600x800 pixels, it made sense, but now, the resolution of monitors allows you not to worry about it.

So, I think we need to bring the term "Play" back into translation.

Just for the sake of this, and registered on the forum. )

UPD:
I saw on the screen ...
Play at the end of the line
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here