Author Topic: Win7 ProcessBar Support  (Read 41097 times)

zzh1989829

Hey zzh1989829,

Great work on this plug-in. I love it!

I was hoping you might consider this as a good idea and be able to add this to the plugin:
an option that turns the taskbar filling on whenever a background process is taking place (like CD Ripping or Taggin ect.)

So in the options a user could choose that the taskbar filling will indicate either:
1. Song Progress
or
2. Background Tasks Progress.

Thank you for you work on this plug-in,
Rotem
hi, I've considered that but seems that Steven hasn't supply enough APIs to know whether MB is doing a bg tasks or not, not to mention the task detail . so I just suspended.

roietrip

I now notice it works with the volume level as well  :)

zzh1989829

it was supposed to be red, then it will be easier to tell, but i can't manager it to be that way, hope somebody would take a look at the code :)

roietrip

by the way, it works only if a song in being played.

zzh1989829

by the way, it works only if a song in being played.
not as i tested,
 just as i said before, it was hard to tell, cuz the time is short and the color is same

Wolo

Sorry to bump this old thread but it doesn't work anymore for me in W7 64bit, any clue?

Steven

• Administrator
you will need zzh1989829 to help you but trying it on my win7 64 bit machine its fine, so perhaps it is not enabled in the Plugins preferences

silasje1

Sorry to bump this old thread but it doesn't work anymore for me in W7 64bit, any clue?
it works here... haven't touched any settings just copied mb_proccesbar.dll to Plugins
HDMI GTX570->YAMAHA RX-V471->DALI ZENSOR 1

Dutch Translation

WMP 12 Skin

Wolo

Problem solved!

The .dll was disabled for an unknown reason. I had to copy the .dll to system32 and reboot. Works fine now, thanks for the replies

Steven

• Administrator
it turns out that with a recent change made, if you have "Resume Position" or "Resume Playback" set in the player preferences, it causes this plugin to fail.
I have updated the .dll link on the first post to address this

Steven

• Administrator
users of MusicBee version 2 or already using the .NET4 version of musicbee will need this one:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?od69fr356tnrfcl

Steven

• Administrator
a very quick google search and that error indicates the file is flagged on your machine by windows as needing to be unblocked in its file properties (right click in windows explorer)

ma_t14

I can see that the compact player view is not supported.

Any plans to support it in the future?

Steven

• Administrator
the plugin is open source so anyone can update it - i'm not sure that the person who built it is maintaining it

silasje1

Can't this be integrated? Seems like a very good standard feature!
HDMI GTX570->YAMAHA RX-V471->DALI ZENSOR 1

Dutch Translation

WMP 12 Skin