Author Topic: Config/theme show off thread.  (Read 294427 times)

matt31

In love with this MusicBee 3.0 layout :)

What skin is this? I'm trying to reproduce it, but all I can get is this using Monaural, but it doesn't look as good. I think it's an earlier version of the same skin, but the newer one I'm using looks WAY uglier than this one. Can anyone share this skin for me? I'd be really grateful.  :D

tehflyboy

tweaked an existing skin, been using this since an year
Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 06:40:57 PM by Steven

miguelamacias

Using this cofig for years all across my computers:

I change the colour of the skin from time to time.

Fluke

Trying out a darker version of a previous skin.

Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 04:48:53 AM by Fluke

wealstarr

Fluke

Which theme is this Fluke ?

It's an older version of a skin that I was working on that ended up looking a lot like silvestreccf's PURENIGHT Blue skin. I definitely recommend checking that out, although if for some reason you still want mine I can send you my (unfinished) xml file. I've strayed away from the blue/black theme lately, but I still have old save files--or newer ones--if you're interested.

Just for fun, here's what the latest iteration of my skin looks like (still a work in progress):

(Edit: Messaged you some links.)

(Edit 2: Made a forum post of the skin with a download link for anyone interested.)
Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 06:53:42 PM by Fluke

wealstarr

Thanks for the reaction Fluke. A minimal flat theme without any bevel/shadow effects so you can't tell the different panels apart, whole thing looks like an artboard, fantastic. Everything appears to be perfect, the only thing I would want to change would be the tab icons (music, podcasts etc) anyways would love to try yours out, if possible. I also like your choice for the colors, would like to try all that's available.

Thanks.

kaja69

In love with this MusicBee 3.0 layout :)

This looks great! I am new to Musicbee. How do I get that layout? Is it possible to export/import layouts?

lostinsound

I've just recently discovered MusicBee and can't get over how fantastic it is. I think I've finally found my replacement for Winamp.

This is my current configuration. I have the Playing Tracks panel as a tab underneath the large artwork so I can easily switch back and forth. I love the flexibility of this player.

Xenatier

rivum

Finally got my layout how I like it.  I think it turned out pretty nice!

duplicate

Skin is PureLightMetro.
Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 07:51:51 PM by duplicate