Author Topic: Track Information: Do not display Artwork doesn't work  (Read 1131 times)

Mirri360

Track Information in the main panel - called "now playing bar" has the same setup as Track Information in the right sidebar.
I have "Do not display artwork" chosen and it works in the right sidebar track information panel.
But there is always a picture shown to the left of the track information in the "now playing bar" of the main panel. I would prefer to be able to turn off that artwork. I'm also somewhat curious about where that artwork is coming from - it usually bears no relation to the music for me.

Steven

• Administrator
only the track details can be configured from the customise dialog. I might change the panel so its more clear but any functionality improvements should go on the wishlist.
The album artwork is retrieved according to the artwork retrieval settings in Preferences/ Tags(1)
usually the unexpected artwork is from a hidden folder.jpg file

Mirri360

Thanks. I went to Preferences/Tags(1), figured out where the pictures were coming from and eliminated the unrelated pictures. All is good.