Author Topic: Bug Report: Issue with Auto-Organize Media Files  (Read 1473 times)

metalbob666

Had no issue with Auto-Organize Media Files the few times I've used in 2.x

MusicBee v3.0.6132.15853 (Win10.0), 19 Feb 2017 8:40:

System.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot access a disposed object.
Object name: '#=qhodmtpurvcnoz_6s1L7K8PrfQSBUQkyW8ervcqieDCk='.
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateHandle()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.CreateHandle()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.get_Handle()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.SetVisibleCore(Boolean value)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.SetVisibleCore(Boolean value)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.set_Visible(Boolean value)
   at #=qrFl69d3ZFO5bcAjMwZov6QAl$MN9Z5zv8MG0LwhqNyY=.#=qtfYBHPALofWtDU2LFMrs5Jq05ugLAOvovM0eKNWsgyc=(#=qlFOeJ3oGovDkhdb9xcNbLQ== #=qHI5b2u8dYihQ3g4blsYVzQ==, Boolean #=qSE2geZHgtHDeFZiwgWE$Sbk5$6DVvn3rhLp6T0vVvOc=)
   at #=qNX3I3BSVsTPy5sYLmC3KUQ$styNIC_2S1kPMU3OlqC4=.#=qlFOeJ3oGovDkhdb9xcNbLQ==.#=qQB120X2E2f6bmSTVm6a0lsgYZRZL7RDKCPwOv3XnoMs=()

Steven

• Administrator
it would only happen if the organisation failed for some reason. I have put in some handling for that

metalbob666

I'm getting various results since this post.  I've also been able to run the Organize Files process under specific albums, the tracks quickly run through the process and appear as "DONE", but the files aren't renamed and don't actually move anywhere.  The goal of most of this is the move individual artist files from compilations from under the artist folders consolidated back under the compilation.  There is an exclamation point that appears next to my shared drive, but the screen disappears so quickly, that I can't hover my mouse over it to find out what the issue is.  

Screenshot of what I'm seeing below:  

Screen Shot

metalbob666

I think I figured this out.  Turns out the "On Drive" file path was incorrect. It somehow was able to show the files in question, but wasn't actually moving anything. Seems to be working after the adjustment.