Author Topic: Windowed mode extremely wonky with setup.  (Read 1554 times)

Matakor

So, I have a probably unusual setup. I keep the musicbee window in my 3rd (of 4) monitors, which is in portrait (1080x1920), and only takes up the upper 800px down. However, whenever re-open the window, it jumps to an almost full screen. Example given below.

So, I've tried using display fusion to force window size/position, and in the past this kinda worked. Now it doesn't at all. Does anyone know of a fix/workaround? I'm getting tired of having to reset my window size ALL THE TIME. >>pseudo OCD.

Normal size:

Size when I open the window:

Steven

• Administrator
when you restart musicbee, without changing anything, go to help/support/view settings
and send me the values for:
<FormWindowState>Normal</FormWindowState>
<FormLocation>
 <X>0</X>
 <Y>0</Y>
</FormLocation>
<FormSize>
 <Width>0</Width>
 <Height>0</Height>
</FormSize>

Matakor

Sorry about the extremely late reply. I'd forgotten I posted the thread (and have just been refraining from turning off the pc or the program).

<FormWindowState>Normal</FormWindowState>
<FormLocation>
 <X>-1084</X>
 <Y>-104</Y>
</FormLocation>
<FormSize>
 <Width>1088</Width>
 <Height>806</Height>
</FormSize>

Oddball sizing here. It seems to be the only program that has parameters that don't actually fit the window, from what I've seen.

Matakor

Update on this one. For some reason, 3.1.6275 works absolutely fine, but the update to 3.1.6276 went right back to the old issue. I'm not sure what the change was, but it broke it again.

EDIT:: nvm, 'updated' to 3.0.6276 >.<