Author Topic: Bugg in hiding dublicates  (Read 821 times)

Maren

Just stared to use MusicBee and got the bug, when hiding dublicates of my tracks. (I am not only hearing the music, but making a lot of lists of it for parties and I have tonns of dublicates. That was one of the reason I started to use the application - to structure my collection).

MusicBee v3.0.6132.15853 (Win6.1), 17 jan 2017 4:59:

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
   at #=qTldOfprQw7_NFn385PkfQc$VMZ$OH$wcTdJwIczEMiFpZ9b9z$m3ZK7bIWBt5YrY.#=qu9PKTmhnQNyRr4YhYBVxjg==(List`1 #=qi39gXNSF7S0yc3yEXEskHg==)
   at #=qLHJDU5MG4lRuJiuy8ZF_B9D_zhOsEbwFP0nAp1o1VtvYYpo7L9Twjjaih$q5bYBw.#=qOjZiykMrlROTuIt_$3BbVw==(List`1 #=qv6XcQr7knzjQoyX0$KywuQ==)
   at MusicBee.MusicBeeApplication.#=qSA873bUY1FY19oPBbXi4lQ==.#=q8IP0Ds3scuZuOW1oj2_YZdK4ZcmV5JWfXAQiW_eZzuc=(List`1 #=qVql$S9JF4M$sGjc1kuSLAg==)
   at MusicBee.MusicBeeApplication.#=qaOsmg0Oq$d6SA707mGuTAg==.#=qn7_qRHRtoxhk_usQzuvG9g==(ApplicationCommand #=qs8ygaDNmWCEQuuTtyspCzA==, Object #=qkGpt9pa$FtAvs59YOBZ2tg==, IList`1 #=qd_Lwr0CSKWWzwlI0frSzgg==)
   at #=qUPq4oViWtZjYvp52FpLphKG0t0xgmyUuNcwSynyGlcw=.OnClick(EventArgs #=qxfP7CW5czKY0M8H$EUjKuw==)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)