Author Topic: Can't add music to my library  (Read 2223 times)

Gobbling_Monkey

Hello. I have version 3.0.6067 on Windows 10. I added a whole bunch of new songs yesterday to my folder. In the library settings, I had it to continuously monitor for new songs. However, the songs were not added to my library even after a restart. I tried dragging and dropping. It did not work. I also wanted to delete a whole bunch of songs since it had a lot of songs that were not in the folders I want it to have music from, so I deleted the whole entire library, but not the files. I thought I would just be able to add the songs in the folder I want back. I set it in the settings to scan the folders I want, and restarted. It did not find any new songs. I then reinstalled the program entirely and made sure it kept no settings or files behind. After reinstalling it, it asked where to look for music. I put in the locations, but it said no music was found. I can't add my music to my library. How do I fix this? Thank you.

hiccup

Welcome to the forum Gobbling_Monkey,

Could they be in your Inbox?

Gobbling_Monkey

Welcome to the forum Gobbling_Monkey,

Could they be in your Inbox?

Hello and thank you. I feel dumb. I was not aware of the inbox feature. I have never heard of it before. After reading your post, I googled what it is, how to get to the inbox, and move it to my library. It is actually a cool feature. Thank you so much.

hiccup

Well, then I am equally dumb.
I remember when I first started using MB I was also unaware of it, and much confused by it.
Enjoy!