Author Topic: Search internet for picture not saving results to albums  (Read 2882 times)

xtreme1

I am highlighting multiple albums on the newest version, clicking search internet for picture. I then get a prompt with the list of all songs in the albums ive selected. I click proceed, it finishes instantly and nothing changes. I would expect for the album images to update. This has been going on since music bee 2 for me (i think). Am I missing a setting or something?

If I go to tools Download Artwork, album covers, it says the images are already downloaded, even though they wont show, unless i do (right click) Search internet for picture in the album
Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 04:48:57 AM by xtreme1

Steven

• Administrator
can you try using the latest 3.0 patch version from the first forum topic

xtreme1

On version 3.0.6227, no change. Highlighting two albums and doing selecting search internet for picture shows a prompt with all the songs listed, and saves to none of them. Selecting individual albums, gives me a prompt to choose the artwork, and properly saves it into musicbee. I remember it used to be able to do batch saves with the best result, im not looking to manually curate my album covers, since I have quite a few. Thanks for the help!

Steven

• Administrator
thats strange as its working fine for me.
- Can you post a screenshot of the artwork storage settings in Tags(1) or let me know which locations are ticked.
- confirm the files you tried have no existing artwork
- and also confirm what version help/ about says?
Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 07:48:00 PM by Steven

xtreme1

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/smmurwygll5etq5/AABr2_oUctJTQu7e7O75Yem_a?dl=0

Image Sequence:
1. Select multiple, search internet.
2. Get Auto-Tag popup. No option to checkbox all on right, all are unchecked. Same result whether I check any/all/none, then click proceed.
3. Notice auto tag is complete at bottom, NO UPDATES. Tags(1) included, though it doesn't say (1), is this the spot you wanted to see?
4. Go to tools, Artwork downloader. All are deselcted by default, notice it says status: image already downloaded. But i have no way of telling what that image is. It says image already downloaded EVEN IF I've never tried to download the art for the album.
5. about info, normal mp3 files, nothing special.
Unpictured: if i select only one album, it will allow me to pick an image and it properly shows the image for the album.

Steven

• Administrator
- Can you post a screenshot of the artwork storage settings in Tags(1) or let me know which locations are ticked.
- confirm the files you tried have no existing artwork

xtreme1

How do you want me to confirm they have no existing artwork? They don't show a picture, there is no cover.jpgin the folder with them (though I have the option to embed it in the files anyways) , I think that confirms I have no existing artwork.

Below is tags (1) screenshot link. I have tried both the copy folder.jpg and copy to same folder option. No changes when either are selected.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/q3eoji9g33n1oe1/6.PNG?dl=0

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8849 P
Click on the button "Edit List" and check that embedded is selected in the artwork display list.
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

xtreme1

Yes it is checked, I even tried moving it to the top of the list. No change.

xtreme1

Any further actions I can take or should I just reinstall musicbee?