Author Topic: Album art not showing, but still inside of the file  (Read 4502 times)

Niikolajj

I noticed that many songs on my phone had a wrong cover, so I checked on Musicbee and saw that there was a cover.jpg in some folders... I deleted that but now all those songs have no cover art showing up and try do download a new one (which doesn't work on all of those songs). But they have a cover still in them, it's just not set as anything. https://i.imgur.com/oe2TKxD.png
The top cover was downloaded when I previewed it, the bottom one is the original. On songs where autodl didn't work I had to set Bild-Typ to Albumcover again, then they showed up.

So basically, is there a way to automatically set those fields for more songs, or do I have to go through them manually...

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Make sure your settings in tags(1) are embedding artwork and showing embedded artwork.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

Niikolajj

That will help me not getting screwed by another cover.jpg again, but it didn't fix the issue on the files. It still doesn't recognize the arts because it has no type in the file

Steven

• Administrator
Preferences/ Tags(1)/ artwork storage/ set which pictures are displayed/ Edit List
then click the Rescan Artwork button

Niikolajj