Author Topic: Error trying to sync playlist to device <MusicBee v3.1.6219.12995 (Win10.0)>  (Read 2672 times)

Mr. Trev

This error always pops up when I try to sync a playlist to my device (SD card). It copies all the music files across, but gets this error when it comes time for the m3u file

MusicBee v3.1.6219.12995 (Win10.0), 10 Jan 2017 20:49:

System.InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object.
   at #=qFglrWvADK82HGeONWvECjwIEl7skw_JDI4e87IArrC0=.#=qa7vtOOpf3IHA0G2tjiPe9g==(#=qh4l3JVj0s3iqdl3ot8y61nesZDX3h0Xhbmyo9jVpgH0= #=q_1H8qwG4L_PtjZibqKnsxA==, IList`1 #=qZ1Di26ZdCOOyhyeMmOwnyg==)
   at MusicBee.Media.StorageManager.#=qCdAtr1vbexXwribTW8IMTA==(#=qh4l3JVj0s3iqdl3ot8y61nesZDX3h0Xhbmyo9jVpgH0= #=qlPEirD57NY8yg1bH284ReA==, IList`1 #=qVEyq52634i_OU1tPEUxOxw==)
   at #=qh4l3JVj0s3iqdl3ot8y61nesZDX3h0Xhbmyo9jVpgH0=.#=qcw6eaYYnP$QgIv5g44mfSQ==(List`1 #=q9iDnusDtZfP5MddkvMBxVQ==)
   at MusicBee.Media.Library.#=qftZFMJMW4hBiSWlymEDxDg==.#=qSQx_7_O1fcfyHXx3qw5CLg==(#=qh4l3JVj0s3iqdl3ot8y61nesZDX3h0Xhbmyo9jVpgH0= #=qCPnpwC_sRVLxelR$xoNaYg==)
   at #=qh4l3JVj0s3iqdl3ot8y61nesZDX3h0Xhbmyo9jVpgH0=..ctor(#=qsrv3moFgKA8IUjxe6Mb8HA== #=qkNJX2gTuGIMjZfGvFEwYrQ==, #=qcmlpKbHn0lQxwIGztpK2iaLVtSODyMVe06tgEQ3rKys= #=qP8A9qldLePdErqMKmbSIZA==, Boolean #=qsejboIN8PfNQnoTjcflOvw==)
   at MusicBee.MusicBeeMain.#=qyXHlRr_1TNyZZlLLrLJqig==.#=qZYK0i906jEr9VDNjDy4V0npNHX6JiSwUTv14fU1BpiA=(#=qtWOiDc5qflHkQJtr1oc0Nw== #=q2BHBOKh1DDZdQlQ$QNkDvw==, #=qsrv3moFgKA8IUjxe6Mb8HA== #=q0lUDDPyWOaZ9wDfX2cESsQ==, #=qcmlpKbHn0lQxwIGztpK2iaLVtSODyMVe06tgEQ3rKys= #=qq9eZuw8o76AXTQRGSHLzxw==, List`1 #=qPemJnkrLzm7_DAlw6_rAeQ==)
   at MusicBee.MusicBeeMain.#=qyXHlRr_1TNyZZlLLrLJqig==.#=qg4WnB7Y7zvDJ85FW3Q0uw7p3uXkDbuz$Emoq3gMxBvA=(String #=qnvbwD$jaTu9LdkIO0VCB2g==, Boolean #=qMNM5SONbXS_dnRqgEd7$iQ==, List`1 #=qa6EqW0zaJnPplXVdmpZQCg==, Boolean #=qQ9tQRM3B4rhDUVozFW7JCg==)
   at MusicBee.MusicBeeMain.#=qZsBdNme8Q7th1jpRT0SVI3wiRncNEKtTqxjdU$NgdBU=(String #=qOEjh7BSWahLxYQLbyGPQ_A==, List`1 #=qKQSQzZuFxNMHKelUwXvL7Q==, Boolean #=qPaSVSKTNdXBNcfsY15Mejw==)
   at MusicBee.MusicBeeMain.#=qzJ3WZMOOEHu21UPWnccdoGQRtOQjpizbCEV_KcAzv$k=(String #=qG$yZF29vfaEdvXJYpMuhvw==, List`1 #=qfwxmFYPE5qhoR_r7Zi7jCg==, Boolean #=qkeupOJsbvJFmu8HKsAIOOQ==)
   at MusicBee.MusicBeeApplication.#=qhVaTmU6zvnQoEN5rDE_Kng==.#=qQji0O8vUiwJoUyUw01fBng==(ApplicationCommand #=q77CO2lrJf3baWuVytnwOWQ==, Object #=q1V7ZtGWDLwk6BJ$qUha_xA==, IList`1 #=qmXJ0kSefBd1FEreqUgeOZg==)
   at #=qD2vKLalmIXrSIH65SHNzWPuXv3bIfelNYiRtMBz338I=.OnClick(EventArgs #=qRbI2tNgAVbhXnzDbL1ZgbA==)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

This error always pops up when I try to sync a playlist to my device (SD card). It copies all the music files across, but gets this error when it comes time for the m3u file

Mr. Trev

That did fix the issue, but I found a couple of other unusual things

First, I tried syncing a random album. It synced correctly except for the fact that the music on my virtual device was different than the one MB had listed

Second - this also happened with previous versions -, I use this as my naming: Music\$Group($Sort(<Artist>),3)\$Sort(<Album Artist>)\<Album>\<Disc-Track#> <Title>. MB won't create the "Music" folder if it doesn't already exist, just pops up an error that the folder doesn't exist and I have to manually create it. It will create the "Playlist" folder however.

theta_wave

does this version fix the issue?
http://musicbee.niblseed.com/V3_1/MusicBee31_Patched.zip
I experienced what the OP mentioned.  This patch resolved this issue on my end (I don't use the organization rule OP uses).  Thanks Steven!

Here's my organizational rule for my microsd card (just in case):
Code
Music\$Replace($If($Or(<Genre>="Anime",<Genre>="Game"),"Soundtrack - "<Genre>,$If(<Genre>="Soundtrack",<Genre>,$If($Or(<Album Artist>="Brian Eno",$Contains(<Album Artist>,"Brian Eno")="T"),"Brian Eno",$If($Or(<Genre>="Alternative",<Genre>="Rock"),"Alternative and Rock",$If(<Genre>="New Wave","80s, New Wave, and Synthpop",$If(<Genre>="Jazz Vocal","Jazz (Vocal)",$If($Or(<Genre>="House",<Genre>="Acid Jazz"),Dance,$If($Or(<Genre>="Gothic",<Genre>="Post-Punk"),"Gothic or Post-Punk",$If(<Genre>="Rap","Hip Hop",$If(<Genre>="Jungle","Drum & Bass",$If($Or(<Genre>="Lounge",<Genre>="Downtempo"),"Lounge & Nu-jazz",$If(<Genre>="Nu-jazz","Lounge & Nu-jazz",$If($Or(<Genre>="Instrumental Rock",<Genre>="Post-Rock"),"Post-Rock and Instrumental Rock",$If(<Genre>="Singer/Songwriter",Singer-Songwriter,$If($Or(<Genre>="Experimental",<Genre>="No Wave"),Avantgarde,$If(<Genre>="Synthpop","Synthpop (Modern Day)",$If(<Genre>="Drone",Ambient,<Genre>)))))))))))))))))\$If($Or(<Genre>="Anime",<Genre>="Game"),$Sort(<Album>)" ("<Year (yyyy)>")"\<Filename>,$If(<Genre>="Soundtrack",$Sort(<Album>)" ("<Year (yyyy)>")"\<Filename>,$If(<Album Artist>="Various Artists","VA - "<Album>" ("<Year>")"\<Filename>,$If(<Genre>="Tracker",<Album Artist>\$IsNull(<Album>,<Title>$IsNull(<Year>,," ("<Year>")"),$IsNull(<Year>,<Album>," ("<Year>$IsNull(<DateCustom>,".00.00) ",.<DateCustom>") ")<Album>)\<Track#>". "<Title>),$If($Or(<Album Artist>="Brian Eno",$Contains(<Album Artist>,"Brian Eno")="T"),$IsNull(<DateCustom>,"("<Year (yyyy)>".00.00) "<Album>\<Filename>,"("<Year (yyyy)>.<DateCustom>") "<Album>\<Filename>),$If(<Genre>="Classical",$RSplit(<Composer>," ",1)" - "<Album>" ("<Year>")"\<Filename>,$If($Or($IsMatch(<Album Artist>,"^The\s")="F",<Album Artist>="The The"),<Album Artist>\$IsNull(<DateCustom>,"("<Year (yyyy)>".00.00) "<Album>\<Filename>,"("<Year (yyyy)>.<DateCustom>") "<Album>\<Filename>),$Sort(<Album Artist>)\$IsNull(<DateCustom>,"("<Year (yyyy)>".00.00) "<Album>\<Filename>,"("<Year (yyyy)>.<DateCustom>") "<Album>\<Filename>)))))))),;,",")

theta_wave

Actually, I found "folder.jpg" together and its associated folder are left behind despite MB deleting the rest of the old music files that used to reside there.
Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 07:43:03 PM by ssri