Author Topic: Transparent caption bar  (Read 4960 times)

Alumni

I'm trying to figure out how to make the caption bar/titlebar background (menu button and main menu) transparent when skinned window borders is turned off. 
Anyone have experience with this?

Steven

• Administrator
<DisableWindowBorders>true</DisableWindowBorders>

Alumni

<DisableWindowBorders>true</DisableWindowBorders>

Yes I have that set already, the issue I have is that the background of the main menu and the menu button are still opaque, while the rest of the caption bar is transparent.

Alumni

These screenshots might explain what I mean, taken with the "Windows Theme" default skin. The setting in Windows 10 "show color on titlebar" is also enabled.

Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 03:43:15 AM by Alumni

Steven

• Administrator
thats related to how you configure the menu bar. In the first you have it docked in the caption bar and the second, set to display as a button

Alumni

thats related to how you configure the menu bar. In the first you have it docked in the caption bar and the second, set to display as a button

Ok, I just wasn't sure if it was possible for the menu to be transparent when docked in the titlebar.

Steven

• Administrator
No. Unforunately with windows 10, MB would need to be a UWP application to access the new API for the caption bar to get the bar colour