Author Topic: Few Albums missing from the Library but the albums are there on the Harddisk  (Read 1466 times)

Gowtham34

I have a list of around 500+ albums. I added it to my music library in Windows and configured the same folder for Musicbee. After the sync, few Albums are missing in the Music Library and is not found anywhere in the player. But if I play from the folder, it plays in Muiscbee but still is not found in the library.

P.S: I removed the missing albums from the harddisk and did a resync and Musicbee is finding out that I have removed those files and asking me to remove from Library. But it doesnt get displayed anywhere.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Have you looked in your Inbox for them?

Also check other things from this FAQ entry: http://musicbee.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ#Why_can.27t_I_find_some_tracks_in_my_library.3F
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

Gowtham34

that's the problem. They are not in Inbox too.

So to test, I deleted all the library and created a new one again with only few albums around 10 which includes the missing album.

I selected to import all the songs to Inbox.

The file scanning lists correct count in the scanning(i.e., 50 files scanned) but after scanning, the album is missing in the Inbox too.

Looks like some kind of issue in Musicbee

hiccup

What file types are they? If you play such a missing file, and you then inspect it through Tag Inspector, do you notice anything irregular in the metadata?