Author Topic: android sync deletes and copies again  (Read 1905 times)

g3ck0

Hi,

when I try to sync my android (Oneplus One on CM14.1) device usually he just copies everything new and updates everything that has changed, but last time I tried, he wanted to delete everything and recopy it again. I did it thinking there was some issue and that it would fix it, but now he asks the same. If I uncheck the option to delete what is not on the auto-sync list, he wants to copy everything also, even if the files are on the device and unaltered. I've seen several questions dealing with that on the forum but non that exactly relates to my issue.

Does anyone know what could be wrong ?

Thanks a lot

CritterMan

• Now with FiiO M11!
Can you post a screen grab of your sync settings for the device? Also, are the playlists you are syncing auto-playlists or static?
Home Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable • Questyle CMA400i (ASIO) • Sennheiser HD 660S (balanced) / Audeze EL-8 Closed Back / Fostex TR-X00 Ebony • Teac AI-101DA • Jamo C93 + Dayton Audio SUB-1000
Work Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable / Tidal • SMSL SU-8 v2 • Nobsound NS-05P • THX AAA 789 • Sennheiser HD 58X (balanced)
OTG ~ FiiO M11 • Audiofly AF180 / B&O H6

g3ck0

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I've posted the settings and also what the sync preview does. Although all my files are on the device, and before Musicbee saw them, now he wants to copy everything all over. I don't have the same problem with my external HDD though, so could it be a problem with Android MTP ?
I'm not syncing any playlists.

Thanks again !

CritterMan

• Now with FiiO M11!
Unless you are changing the organization of the files in your MB library, different folders or filenames for example, I don't know what's causing this. I could recommend some long-shot things you could try, but I think I'll give others a chance to see your settings and respond.
Home Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable • Questyle CMA400i (ASIO) • Sennheiser HD 660S (balanced) / Audeze EL-8 Closed Back / Fostex TR-X00 Ebony • Teac AI-101DA • Jamo C93 + Dayton Audio SUB-1000
Work Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable / Tidal • SMSL SU-8 v2 • Nobsound NS-05P • THX AAA 789 • Sennheiser HD 58X (balanced)
OTG ~ FiiO M11 • Audiofly AF180 / B&O H6