Author Topic: Audiobooks: resume play position on MusicBee portable on a USB-memory stick  (Read 1495 times)

iceorfire95

Hello,
I was quite pleased that MusicBee is not only a music player and library, but also lets me listen to my audiobooks in a simple, painless way. The way it resumes after pausing, even when I listen to another audiobook and come back made me very glad to have found this player. I've started carrying my audiobooks (and music) everywhere on a USB memory stick and I tried to use the portable version of MusicBee to listen to them, but I discovered that MusicBee couldn't remember the last played position of the audiobooks. And this happened even when I inserted the memory stick in the same USB-port (example: drive H). The system-installed MusicBee remembers last played position very well. It would be quite a useful feature for someone like who uses multiple computers. There is a surprising dearth of good audiobook players for Windows, and I've taken to using my Android phone for audiobooks, but  it has limited storage and battery, so I also use computers to listen to my audiobooks, and MusicBee does everything I want. Could you please add this feature?