Author Topic: Changes for version 3.1  (Read 35573 times)

SuperMagicom

How about a function to export the "Now Playing" list to a playlist?

phred

• Global Moderator
Already exists (somewhat.)
Select the tracks in the Now Playing panel > right-click > Add to Playlist > New Playlist
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Steven

• Administrator
Please dont use this topic to add specific wishlist requests (not directed at anyone in particular). This topic is intended as a high-level discussion for the overall direction

CritterMan

• Now with FiiO M11!
The configuration options are extensive, and that's one of the primary reasons I choose to use and support MB. Navigating the options can be a bit of a chore and the organizational structure could use some simplification and streamlining, but losing options altogether would detract from the experience as a whole. A completely rebuilt hierarchical structure for options and settings could be a drastic improvement to the experience.
Home Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable • Questyle CMA400i (ASIO) • Sennheiser HD 660S (balanced) / Audeze EL-8 Closed Back / Fostex TR-X00 Ebony • Teac AI-101DA • Jamo C93 + Dayton Audio SUB-1000
Work Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable / Tidal • SMSL SU-8 v2 • Nobsound NS-05P • THX AAA 789 • Sennheiser HD 58X (balanced)
OTG ~ FiiO M11 • Audiofly AF180 / B&O H6

Pat

MB3 does pretty much everything I want for playing music files. Thanks for that.
The visual representation of Internet Radio stations on the other hand is not on par. That would be my suggestion for improvement. Speaking of which, the retrieval of the correct artist pictures for an internet radio stream is sometimes way off. Perhaps that too.

ormgard

please do features:
1.reading library files/albums from zip/rar archives;
2. is it possible to make a compatibility plugins for foobar2000?
3. scrolling information about the current file in the task bar (Ticker)

alec.tron

Hai.
I thought I'd update mine, as playlist have been made expand & collapse-able and respects multiple nested folders too. yay! Thanks for that Steven btw!

My current wishlist:
1) exportable / save-able / load-able layout files (per tab) plus a way to save & re-apply the 'set displayed field' settings for list/track view
2) simplify / restructure the main MB settings
3) respect MusicBee playlist organisational structures (folders, nested folders & playlists)  in itunes.xml export
4) settings.ini - de-couple "library" settings from "player" settings for easier backup/re-loading

I guess the bottom 2 are rather specific... but what else to list on this otherwise perfect music player... :D
Churs.
c.

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8830 P
Maybe a bit of work on the toolbar?
http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=20124.0
Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 02:41:52 AM by Bee-liever
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8830 P
as discussed here: http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=20122.0
the toolbar+buttons are referred to as such everywhere except in the 'MusicBee Panels Configuration' where they are referred to as the 'command buttons'.
A clean-up of these (and any others still lurking about) mis-matched terms could go on the 3.1 list
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

Sofocl

Oh, a similar tool that would let us see and select multiple images for download would be icing on the cake... But not nearly as high a priority, imo.
+1
Sorry for my bad English.

klint

Hi
I have taken time to switch to 3.0, but I'm now fully pleased with the new layout.

I know this is not in any of the directions you have proposed for new features in 3.1.
Anyway, if I may, one of the main feature I'm using is podcast management, very powerful in MB. I have almost 100 different subscriptions thanks to MB.
The only thing I'm missing (and that would complete the implementation of podcasts in MB imho) is be the ability to manage podcasts subscriptions in a tree rather than in a flat list.

Apart from that, I'm quite satisfied :)
Thanks

fkm

+1 for player layout / settings backup (as opposed to library backup)

With all the customisation and toolbar shortcuts I've tweaked, it becomes a bit of onerous to have to replicate them all on my other PC's!

Nokiaman

Steven

• Administrator
Please post any specific requests to the wishlist board. This topic is intended for "high level direction" type comments.