Author Topic: Why I Will Never Use MusicBee  (Read 2132 times)

JoeGus7

I was going to submit a bug report - But no, I can't just submit a bug report - I got to register first.  But nobody tells me I have to register first.  So I try to register and those god awful pictures don't match up.  But the main problem was that my email address was not considered legitimate by your crummy programmers.  If there is any way I can get onto your discussion group,  I will tell everybody to Get the Hell off of this lousy music player and get onto Media Monkey. 

All I want from a music player is to select one of my playlists and listen to the music.  I don't want a panel that tells me what is playing - I want my playlist to be displayed and I can figure out what song is playing by browsing the playlist.  I know what my songs sound like and what the title of the song is.   I have 5,000 songs in my collection and from time to time I want to double-check the title - Media Monkey gives me an easy way to see what the title and artist of every song that is playing. 

Incidently, the bug occurred when I was trying to transfer my playlists into MusicBee.  It looked like I had to first set up a folder name for the playlists to reside in and then copy my playlists into that folder.  Of course I will never know how to to it because I will never again use MusicBee. 

I am especially Pissed-Off because Media Monkey has a absolutely lousy way of getting playlists into a folder.  So I wasted a half hour making a folder in order to transfer the playlists to Music Tree.   

Overall, I am stuck with using a mediocre music player as opposed to using a third-rate player called MusicBee.  Thanks Assholes!

Steven

• Administrator
Thanks for the feedback! Your ideas and suggestions for improvement are very important to us.
Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 11:28:07 AM by Steven

hiccup

Thanks for the feedback! Your ideas and suggestions for improvement are very important to us.

Very true.
One thing that this teaches us, is that the threshold to pass the captcha test so to become a forum member is much, much to low.

boroda

op is very angry just because some program doesn't fit his needs. very funny. i know very very many programs that don't fit MY needs. in such cases i just search for another program, rather than write my angriness.

hiccup

op is very angry just because some program doesn't fit his needs. very funny. i know very very many programs that don't fit MY needs. in such cases i just search for another program, rather than write my angriness.

Easy for you to say.
You have a wise and old Russian soul. That's not for everyone.

srdziuk

even though this guy is going about his rant completely wrong. I'm beginning to believe he has the right idea. took me forever to get on this forum. I've wasted a couple of hours trying to find out answers and got nothing. finally i get on this forum and its not very user friendly. and I still cant get my artwork to stay with the music it belongs to in fact i'm realizing tom petty has made all the music I have been listening to for years. but I do think I'm going to look for a different media player. with todays technology you people should be alot easier to ask a question. you would think you could put a button on the dashboard that says ask us a question. It seems like a simple thing to do because after all thats what this is for is it not. but what do I know.

Steven

• Administrator