Author Topic: Can't open MusicBee(was working fine before)  (Read 3549 times)

passarinhu

Hello all. Recently, i've been getting this weird error when trying to open MusicBee. I recently formated my computer to Windows 7, and it was working all fine. Then, i recently tried to open the program and i got this error:

MusicBee v3.0.6046.37201 (Win6.1), 23 jul 2016 12:01:

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at MusicBee.MusicBeeMain.#=qL2mFVJypAqlulHHSLnX$9ibLxLWeMgKsbrguUGgZx5E=.#=qKkXkRycESuIIpwtUXY08PIYJn_8HAO8lBn8ve2GtTbw=(String[] #=qVUvTKvgFKspWV3UxoksBSg==, Boolean #=qz40CHAPMVk9R9YW36zYo1cvRPszdDzcbFTIpqtHXp24=, Boolean #=q69YMEU9SWvcPOVRHlE_EN_SPn_lAfs6TC3IBhB61gd0=)
   at MusicBee.MusicBeeMain.#=qL2mFVJypAqlulHHSLnX$9ibLxLWeMgKsbrguUGgZx5E=.#=qdIoyJZw5XzW26nSreVjaNukExckuTIHtAOoDvS8dZb4=(String #=q2f5fhEkgTeV7IKsHCtov0Q==)
   at MusicBee.MusicBeeMain..ctor()
   at MusicBee.MusicBeeApplication.#=qxQ2m9b0UnrRDOKl6hQ1NKg==(String[] #=qtiSjbA1Br034E57droHiqA==)

No changes were made at all, since i've only been playing games for the past days. The player was working all fine. The PC wasn't even restarted between the last working launch and the first error.
I've already tried restarting the PC, running the program as Admin and also compatibility mode.
Can anyone help me? I love MusicBee too much to just give it away for a new music player.

EDIT: Also tried updating
Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 04:13:12 PM by passarinhu

Steven

• Administrator
can you send me a link to your settings file (help/ support/ view settings) or locate the file musicbee3settings.ini

passarinhu

SOLVED:
Deleting the MusicBee3Settings.ini on the C:/<username>/AppData/Roaming/MusicBee file solved the problem

Steven

• Administrator
i would still like to get your settings file you deleted

passarinhu

can you send me a link to your settings file (help/ support/ view settings) or locate the file musicbee3settings.ini

Here: http://pastebin.com/tM9xvhA3

Steven

• Administrator
i dont know how the condition arose in the first place, but this will address it if it happens again or if you want to restore your old settings

http://musicbee.niblseed.com/V3_0/MusicBee3_Patched.zip
unzip into the folder MB is installed

passarinhu

i dont know how the condition arose in the first place, but this will address it if it happens again or if you want to restore your old settings

http://musicbee.niblseed.com/V3_0/MusicBee3_Patched.zip
unzip into the folder MB is installed

Thanks for the help, i'll try it.

EDIT: No result, kept getting the error. I'll just stick with the new config file. Can you just please tell me what are the changes writen in the file? The ones from the Preferences window?
Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 06:57:56 PM by passarinhu

Steven

• Administrator
i find it hard to believe it didnt work as i tested using your settings file. Can you confirm the version in help/ about is 3.0.6048 ?

passarinhu

i find it hard to believe it didnt work as i tested using your settings file. Can you confirm the version in help/ about is 3.0.6048 ?
Just tried again to check the version, the program didn't even open

Steven

• Administrator