Author Topic: iTunes Music Library.xml Fix utf8 Without Bom For Traktor.  (Read 7048 times)

melo

Hello everyone,

(I'm curently learning English, i'll try to be clear)

Until it is fixed. I have made a little program in c# for copy the iTunes Music Library.xml utf8 Without Bom.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8qjLXuhQ1fIb3M3UmFVN0RqdDQ/view?pref=2&pli=1

Place the "MusicBeeToTraktor v0.3.exe" on the same directory that the "Tunes Music Library.xml ". click on "MusicBeeToTraktor v0.3.exe"

it will create two files
- iTunes Music Library For Traktor.xml (Config traktor itunes library to this file)
- iTunes Music Library Back.xml (Do not use this one, but don't delete this one)

Just launch "MusicBee Traktor v0.3.exe" always after close MusicBee and at anytime when you need to use in traktor.

I have use this function in c# for fix

new StreamWriter(FILENAME, false, new System.Text.UTF8Encoding(false));

Best regards,
Melo

Steven

• Administrator
Hi melo,
i will move this to the Plugins topic as i think its better located there
Steven

alec.tron

Thanks for sharing your work around melo! And good to see I'm not the only one having a problem with this and needing to come up with work arounds...
c.

alec.tron

Hi melo,
i will move this to the Plugins topic as i think its better located there
Steven
Heya,
is it a plugin that supplies the iTunes xml export functionality ? If so, is there any more info about that ? Or who's the author of that plugin ?
Cheers.
c.

boroda

no, its not a plugin, but mb native functionality. that small utility at the 1st post is not a plugin also, but some kind of 'add-on', so Steven have decided to move this topic here.

alec.tron

Aight, thanks for the info boroda74!
Bummer, I was hoping to get some more info re the MB auto-playlist to iTunes sorting ( https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=20764.0 ).
Cheers.
c.

baruch95

Hi! Is it possible to have a working link? Would be very useful, thanks in advance :)

phred

• Global Moderator
Hi! Is it possible to have a working link? Would be very useful, thanks in advance :)
Seeing as how the OP hasn't been on the forum since that post more than a year ago, I would think it's not likely.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here