Author Topic: Threshold  (Read 38932 times)

Alumni

Edit: created a new topic for my latest set of skins.
Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 06:31:26 PM by Alumni

theta_wave

vpsaxman

Alumni

Updated the original skin (formerly known as Win10) and added a new dark version.

HaSte

brooker71

Sorry - skin doesn't load, I just get a message saying 'value cannot be null'. The only way I can get Musicbee to start again is by deleting the faulty skin.  :(

Steven

• Administrator
Sorry - skin doesn't load, I just get a message saying 'value cannot be null'. The only way I can get Musicbee to start again is by deleting the faulty skin.  :(
i doubt the skin is faulty. As a guess you are probably using musicbee 2.5 and will either need to upgrade to use this skin or you will need to delete it and then choose another skin

Michael Cross

A very beautiful theme that combines with the Windows 10 color scheme. I know you created this theme for their own use, but was wondering if there are intentions to create variants of this theme with other highlight colors besides blue. That would be great!

brooker71

Thanks Steven, I have since upgraded to the new MusicBee 3.0. I'm glad to say the new skin works in the new version.  :)

theta_wave

Even though I believe I'm going to be using DarkRed Flat until the end of time, this looks like a really nice, clean skin.

skyrockman

sepiah37

i'm new to musicbee (using it for 5 days now) and i'm using your skin from day one - aaaand i love it.

is there a way to get a version of this skin without the striped look in list views?
that would make the skin 99% perfect for me (the missing 1% would be a different highlight color).

or may i ask you to give the community access to a editable .xml file of your skin(s)?

ps: can we hope to see other skins from you in the future?

kind regards, s37
Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 01:44:25 PM by sepiah37

phred

• Global Moderator
ps: can we hope to see other skins from you in the future?
There are currently three skins by this author. Check the Add-ons section and search for 'alumni'
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Alumni

is there a way to get a version of this skin without the striped look in list views?

For those who prefer it, here is a modification to remove alternating row colors:
https://app.box.com/s/m2avbggm0cupq8jw0qwg1ptc1ffx0h32