Author Topic: Folders not syncing  (Read 1535 times)

unowndanger

Hey guys, Somewhat new to Musicbee and really liking it so far. I am currently using Musicbee 3 (the beta) and find that I am having a problem with files syncing over. I recently added three albums to my collection and they are not properly syncing to my Musicbee library. I have the main folder (MyName/Music) set to be synced by Musicbee as well as the other subfolders, and my player settings are to continuously monitor and add new files. They are in FLAC, and I have other FLAC files in my library so I don't think that could be the issues. Any and all help is appreciated. Thank you!

jaydenpaul

Hi there,
It could be possible your new files are going to the inbox rather than your library.
Under the "monitored folders" area there is a "new file action" setting.
If it is set to "add to inbox" all your new files will show up there. If you choose "add to library" they should show up in your library with your other music.

unowndanger

Jaydenpaul, I have it set to add to library, I forgot to mention that. That does not seem to add the files to my inbox. It worked for a different album, but two albums of mine are not synchronizing to my Musbee library.