Author Topic: Random Art Applied To All Albums  (Read 1235 times)

Sakurazaki1023

I normally manage my music tags using MP3Tag and embed my desired album art into the music file itself. My library is about 10k songs; a mix of .mp3 and .flac. I have previously used WMP, Groove Music, and Clementine to manage my music.

Upon picking the file location of my music (on an external drive) and letting Music Bee populate my library, a random piece of album art was added as the primary album art for EVERY album in my library. The correct art is still available on most albums, but it's listed as secondary art and won't display by default. The issue can be corrected by manually editing the tags on each album and deleting the incorrect album art, but this is extremely slow and doing it to my entire library would take hours. Trying to remove the incorrect art in bulk by highlighting the entire library and editing the tags of every song results in both the original and incorrect art being deleted. To further confuse matters, the incorrect album art is no longer in my library directory and I deleted the songs associated with it years ago. Trying to refresh the library or album art cache has no effect.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

oldhall

I've got the same issue, except for 100,000 tracks in my library! Help!

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Hi, welcome to the forum.  This kind of problem is usually caused by a mismatch between your artwork storage and the setting for artwork sources in Tags (1) preferences.  If you can't tell by looking whether that's set correctly, post a screenshot of the preferences panel here.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)