Author Topic: Visual Error  (Read 3483 times)

Iasc

When switching between libray nodes i get a display error every time. WIndows 10, MusicBee 3.0.5884. The example shown ( before and after ) is what it looks like when switching from music to podcasts and then back to music, podcasts view works ok but when i return to music this is what happens.

before

after

Steven

• Administrator
presumably you have been using MB3 for a while so what did you change recently
Also could you PM me a link to your settings file (help/ support/ view settings)

Iasc

The only thing i can think of that's been different is that i have started using the podcast feature. PM sent.

Steven

• Administrator

Iasc

It hasn't completely fixed it Steven. Instead of everytime its maybe 1 out of 20 now.
Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 12:40:24 AM by iasc

Iasc

Dont know if its related but when i double click on artist or albums in the inbox or audiobooks musicbee crashes. There is no info in the error log. It only happens when double clicking not when sorting from the dropdown menu. It is also possible to right click, play and edit the mp3s.
Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 03:59:12 AM by iasc

Steven

• Administrator
Dont know if its related but when i double click on artist or albums in the inbox or audiobooks musicbee crashes. There is no info in the error log. It only happens when double clicking not when sorting from the dropdown menu. It is also possible to right click, play and edit the mp3s.
double click on the library explorer?

as to the original reported issue, i have made another change for the next update

Iasc

It occurred when double clicking on the artist thumb or album art in the to drill down. It seems to have been fixed by the changes you made for the first issue. Thanks.