1. Install VLC
2. In Musicbee goto: "Preferences -> Player" and point Musicbee to the VLC executable and click "save"
3. You can now right click any podcast entry inside Musicbee and select "Play with Vlc" - it's not finished though. You will find that the playback stops repedetly to refill the buffer.
4. To fix this:
- start VLC
- go to "extras -> settings".
- select "Show settings -> all" in the lower left corner of the settings window.
- go to "Input/Codecs -> Access-Modules -> HTTP(S)
- change the "Cache value in ms" to something a little higher, like 4000.
- check "Continuous stream" and "Automatically reconnect" and save the settings.
Streaming of video podcasts should now work correctly without the rebuffering.