Author Topic: Accidentally scrobbled to wrong last.fm account  (Read 14158 times)

so_la_la

Hi,
I know this sounds ridiculous but I have had an account set up by accident, later I changed my mind and had another account, I can't clearly remember why, any ways, today i discovered that I had entered the wrong username in my phone (the ScrobbleMe-plug in) and scrobbled 600+ tracks to the wrong account from my phone. Is there any way to get them "back", and to scrobble them again to the real account? Maybe by adding these to MusicBee somehow?
Music Bee 3; EAC; MP3Tag; Music on Synology NAS 115; Logitech Media Server on RPI 3; RPI 2 with Hifiberry; Poweramp for Android/Lineage

so_la_la

I thought that I could download an application that is able to scrobble setup have it read my library and then sync it with the wrong lastfm account. Having synced down these numbers I could then somehow )but how?) change the lastfm-account and sync it forth to the true lastfm account...
but I can't figure out an exact way to do this.
Music Bee 3; EAC; MP3Tag; Music on Synology NAS 115; Logitech Media Server on RPI 3; RPI 2 with Hifiberry; Poweramp for Android/Lineage

Steven

• Administrator
click the scrobble button to log out and then click it again to re-enter your login details, or do it from the preferences/ plugins window