Author Topic: Playlist undo \ back button  (Read 5342 times)

GabesDad

I often find myself accidentally queuing up a track, etc. I didn't intend to and sometimes losing my now playing list.  I know MB has a pretty extensive history list, but it would be nice leverage this to also allow an "undo" feature for the playlist that would restore the playlist's previous state (which the number of previous states remembered could be customized), or at least some sort of "back" button (maybe this button only shows up in the history list or maybe in now playing's "file" or "play" sub-menu).

chorpo

I often find myself accidentally queuing up a track, etc. I didn't intend to and sometimes losing my now playing list.  I know MB has a pretty extensive history list, but it would be nice leverage this to also allow an "undo" feature for the playlist that would restore the playlist's previous state (which the number of previous states remembered could be customized), or at least some sort of "back" button (maybe this button only shows up in the history list or maybe in now playing's "file" or "play" sub-menu).

I have the same "problem" as GabesDad. Undo button would be nice or maybe making Last Playlist in Playlists on the left side??? and everytime you change playlist ( but not order of songs ) it will save the last playlist to it???

what do you think???
Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 07:03:46 PM by chorpo

jaume

A back button on the playlists window would be amazing, so that you could navigate through different previous playlists in case you accidentally deleted the 'Now Playing' playlist.

Steven

• Administrator
right click on the now playing list/ List/ Undo ...

jaume

Brilliant, the Undo functionality works like a treat. It would still be nice to have arrow buttons to navigate back and forth through the playlists. Each playlist would be saved every time the play now functionality is used.

Love MusicBee! I can't believe the amount of wasted time with all the other players!

btbkilla

I know this is a really old thread but I looked around and this was all I could find so rather than start a new one I'm just going to ask here. Is there any chance of getting an option to undo to a previous playlist? It's really the only feature left that I'm missing. Windows Media Player has the best implementation of this in my opinion. Two arrows at the top of the list for previous list and back to current. There was a plugin for Winamp I used that offered similar functionality. Either way this is a great music player with everything I was afraid to lose by leaving Winamp behind so thank you for that.