Author Topic: Web Browser/ Mp3 Blog file scanner  (Read 47511 times)

ross

This plugin is doing a good job. But...It is failing recently.
I listen to music from http://avant-avant.net/
Music is played only for 1-2 minutes. I don't know why.

Somebody knows?

dyl150

the only problem i have with it is content doesnt go thru the player but straight from the website itself

danpickles

Darn it, Mix cloud doesn't work.  Is there any chance that we can change the user agent that is used?

elbitjusticiero

As someone else pointed out a while ago, the Web browser plugin doesn't remember my bookmarks. I add them correctly, and I can see them in the browser menu, but in the next session, it reverts back to the factory list (last.fm, Wikipedia, YouTube).

Only sometimes it doesn't. i.e. sometimes it remembers my bookmarks and sometimes it forgets them, and I can't figure out what's different on each case.

urfausto

at this time, youtube does not play anymore with this plugin. any advice?

even spotify is no longer working

barlet

The web browser in MusicBee is one of the features which makes MusicBee stands out  above all others. Information can be found real quick but lately, due to some restrictions from various sites, the browser is failing miserably. Is it possible to "adapt" some other browser, like Firefox, Chrome, Opera etc to replace the present web browser unless of course, it would be easier to update the present plugin.

urfausto

The web browser in MusicBee is one of the features which makes MusicBee stands out  above all others. Information can be found real quick but lately, due to some restrictions from various sites, the browser is failing miserably. Is it possible to "adapt" some other browser, like Firefox, Chrome, Opera etc to replace the present web browser unless of course, it would be easier to update the present plugin.
Steven wrote in another post he left the update of the plugin.

ugugero73

at this time, youtube does not play anymore with this plugin. any advice?

even spotify is no longer working

I'm playing youtube videos in invidio.us . It sometimes fails to play the video but still it's pretty good.

Tinidazone

I just realized the plug... and it crushes my Bee... and can it do the job for Radio station?
I wear shades 😎 cuz you're just too bright 🔆

barlet

Where?

phred

• Global Moderator

Where?
Read the thread
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

barlet

Hi, Thanks for such an excellent programme. I use the web browser a lot but recently I have been receiving messages that some sites do not support the version. Any chance of getting an update or maybe changing the browser to Chromium? Is there any way to change the browser itself to some other one which might be installed already on the computer?

stardepp

@barlet I recommend you to disable the web browser plugin and use Custom Web Links instead. MusicBee Settings / Internet. Then you can search with your default browser in Windows.

Here is a guide: https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=28882

Last Edit: October 23, 2022, 01:03:24 AM by stardepp