Author Topic: Web Browser/ Mp3 Blog file scanner  (Read 47512 times)

Steven

• Administrator
the latest v2.4 patch version has been updated to handle keyboard input from the web browser plugin.
I cant help with the youtube list selection problem but i do find using arrow keys works
The browser plugin itself has been updated with some internal changes that allow other plugins to read the current url

redwing

Thanks for the update! Now I can use keys assigned to single-letter hotkeys.

redwing

- Not sure what action (probably some mouse movement) prompts this, but often current URL of the browser changes to "about: blank", which keeps other plugins from reading the current URL.
- Start playing a YouTube video, then close down the web browser tab. The music keeps playing and no way to stop it other than exit.
- Mouse scroll wheel is not supported on YouTube page to scroll up and down on the page. Have to use scroll bar.

redwing

Can you reproduce the first one? Could it be caused by some old files in my MB folder like something related to the old firefox browser?

Steven

• Administrator
i was able to reproduce the about:blank once but dont know how, and then i made some changes and wasnt able to reproduce
So redownload the plugin which might fix the about:blank and also musicbee itself which fixes the close tab issue

redwing

It's still there. It could have something to do with clicking on or hovering over YouTube menu icon (next to its logo just under web address bar). Start playing a video then do that, then often get the about:blank line.

Steven

• Administrator
the web browser link is updated - i cant say with 100% certainty its fixed though

redwing

I can't reproduce the bug any more so far. But there's an introduced bug: the URL sometimes doesn't change or offers a wrong one for other plugins, especially when using previous/next button of the browser.

Steven

• Administrator

holuschi

Thank you very much -  working fine with latest version of MusicBee and WebBrowser Plugin

redwing

Something keeps resetting Web Browser setting. I don't know what action prompts this, but often when opening web browser, all bookmarks and last URL are gone, and the settings file in appdata got emptied. Never happens during a session, always after MB's launched. Any idea?

Chopper

Hi Guys,
I've been using MusicBee for quite a while now and recently installed the web browser / Mp3 Blog file scanner plugin.  It seems to work fine except that I don't seem to have any links displayed at the bottom.

I'm using the latest v2.4 patch version.

The web browser is displayed in the Services node on the left hand side, and I have the browser displayed in its own tab.

When I go to a blog site (eg fluxblog.org) I can see it scanning for files but no links are displayed.  I'm obviously missing something really simple, maybe a setting within MusicBee?  :P

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks heaps.
Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 12:15:16 AM by Chopper

redwing

File list is displayed below the browser in a separate window. Maybe you're using a high-DPI display? What's the spec? For now, try resizing MB to a smaller window or try a lower DPI setting.

Chopper

Thanks redwing.  Resizing the MB window did the trick and the links "magically" appeared.

Thanks once again!