Author Topic: VST Effects Plugin  (Read 124261 times)

Borgfoot

Thanks for the VST support!

I can confirm that some VSTs have graphical/interface problems.  I'm trying to use TB Isone VST, but the interface doesn't respond or update with your mouse clicks so you can't really adjust things.

Steven

• Administrator
i was able to adjust the settings on the two i tried, but it was erractic. At least for the IB Isone, you can right click in the boxes to directly edit the values.
However i dont think there is anything i can do to help with the GUI handling - i expect there is something about the native VST plugin that MB is using that doesnt work well with some of the VST effects plugins.

hiccup

Too bad. Thanks for having a look at it so fast.

AmberSequoialty

Unfortunately sometimes MB (I use stable 2.4 release) forgets my exact current cofiguration of VST-plugin. Looks like MB doesn't remember preset I always use. So I force to go to settings of VST-device and check working preset. But while I was using Foobar, there was no necessarity to check behaviour of VST-plugins...

metalhead68

Doesn't work with mathaudio room eq vst properly http://mathaudio.com/download.htm. Whenchanged from bypass mode to eq there is no sound output. Any fix for this?

pervyinthepark

Hey, this doesnt work anymore! I can't load any vsts, it doesnt show anything. Also the bass vst thing isn't up anymore, thats probably it

djdalex

VST also not working anymore. It worked fine but suddenly it stopped working. It does not show up anymore. None is selectable in the DSP plugins area. I do use a spectrum analyzer to sort out the rubbish. Hopefully it will be working soon again.
Vinyl lover / Vinyl ripper / Vinyl cleaning / Digitizing addict / Audio repair / Audacity lover / Clickrepair.net lover / MusicBee Newbee

Steven

• Administrator
plugin has been updated with a fix for the initial loading of the available plugings not always working:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/fxp4xjrz4yur7aj/mb_VST.zip

wealstarr

Doesn't work with mathaudio room eq vst properly http://mathaudio.com/download.htm. Whenchanged from bypass mode to eq there is no sound output. Any fix for this?

Change the Routing from MIDI to Left+Right

jellalpalenzuela

Nice! :D But the refresh rate of the loaded VST plugin is buggy. Still the plugin works. Kindly please fix the bug soon.

stuck_limo

I can't get any VST items to work. I've installed them, I've set the path, I've restarted, I've run as Administrator, etc. I cannot get any of the VST items to even show up as existing. I've used the newest update plugin as well.

kamizon

I can't get any VST items to work. I've installed them, I've set the path, I've restarted, I've run as Administrator, etc. I cannot get any of the VST items to even show up as existing. I've used the newest update plugin as well.

I confirm, mine doesn't show either.

Steven

• Administrator
the VST plugins need to be the 32 bit version

kamizon

the VST plugins need to be the 32 bit version

Yes, the plugins are 32 bit on a 32 bit OS.

Tomorrow I'll make an install on the Office PC to check if it's the system or the Musicbee plugin which is broken and report back.

kamizon

I'm posting it here on the wishes of the moderator

I installed Musicbee for the first time a few days ago, everything went smooth except that it did not detect my VST plugins and as suggested by others in the plugins thread, I'm not the only one having this issue. Today I made a fresh install on my office PC, with the same results.

Plugins are all 32 bits and I've tried all things like starting the app elevated and changing the path of the VST plugins etc but no success.

Any help around this?