Author Topic: LightMetro Based on DarkRED Skins  (Read 18053 times)

Steven

• Administrator
looks very good. Could you provide a direct link to your skin? And what are you going to call it?

silvestreccf

looks very good. Could you provide a direct link to your skin? And what are you going to call it?

The original Skin belongs to endeavour1934  I do not know if it is allowed to publish a modified contents of another person.  Maybe he does not like
Thaks MusicBee  is almost the way I want.

Sorry my English.

endeavour1934

The original Skin belongs to endeavour1934  I do not know if it is allowed to publish a modified contents of another person. 
Of course you can! That's why the sources are available :)

Nice version, by the way. I tried myself but this looks better.

Samanthaaaa

silvestreccf, I really like this skin; I was wondering though, as I like to customise the skins I use a little to make them a little, (I'd like to change some fonts, and the shade of pink and some other things), would it be possible to have the .XML file?

Or better still, how do I open, read and edit a .XMLC file?

zr0sugar

realy nice skin, clean and functionnal.
 i'v worked on a visual style for win7 based on this theme (and the original dark one), you should check it out  ;)

http://fav.me/d7eprqf

the light one is on final version exept for the color variations (cyan only for now),the dark one is still in beta
hope u'l like it

Steven

• Administrator
@zrosugar - i suggest you set up your own topic in this board and that way its easier for people to find, otherwise your post might get lost amongst future posts for the original topic

silvestreccf

realy nice skin, clean and functionnal.
 i'v worked on a visual style for win7 based on this theme (and the original dark one), you should check it out  ;)

http://fav.me/d7eprqf

the light one is on final version exept for the color variations (cyan only for now),the dark one is still in beta
hope u'l like it

Very nice Win7 theme,, congrat!! did make any change in this Musicbee theme, let us know,. Create a topic, you work its very very good.

de.cayed

I really like this but I was wondering if you could please make a version with some darker text? It's really hard for me to read and the only reason why I'm not currently using this skin.

silvestreccf

Problem solved - See post Update 04/05/2014 - Now edit Menus are Ok too - Compare images

I really like this but I was wondering if you could please make a version with some darker text? It's really hard for me to read and the only reason why I'm not currently using this skin.
Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 04:27:06 PM by silvestreccf

Kaelri

This is an excellent skin. I'm a big fan of DarkRED, and this is a great complement to the original set. :)

Two points of feedback:
- The section borders in the Album & Tracks view are a little too dark compared to the text.
- The text inside a selected item (and the number badges in the sidebar) is a little hard to read with the Cyan color. I'd suggest changing the inner text to a white or light-gray color, if that's possible.

Thanks very much for your work.

EDIT: Just one other little thing. In the Artwork view, inline rating stars have a dark background color (rather than the light color used in Album & Tracks).

Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 04:45:20 PM by Kaelri

silvestreccf

Problem solved Update 06/05/2014

This is an excellent skin. I'm a big fan of DarkRED, and this is a great complement to the original set. :)

Two points of feedback:
- The section borders in the Album & Tracks view are a little too dark compared to the text.
- The text inside a selected item (and the number badges in the sidebar) is a little hard to read with the Cyan color. I'd suggest changing the inner text to a white or light-gray color, if that's possible.

Thanks very much for your work.

EDIT: Just one other little thing. In the Artwork view, inline rating stars have a dark background color (rather than the light color used in Album & Tracks).

Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 06:50:33 PM by silvestreccf

de.cayed

Problem solved - See post Update 04/05/2014 - Now edit Menus are Ok too - Compare images
Thank you!! :)

Kaelri

Its this the new update? I'll try fix everything you saind.
Yes, I downloaded the latest version from the first post before I replied. Thank you!