Author Topic: Google Play Music Access  (Read 107242 times)

GodTamIt

Hey guys,

If you've been keeping up with my repository, things have been going along very smoothly.

I just came in here to ask if anyone would, by chance, have a huge Google Music library that could help me test some things out when the time comes?  My collection is only about 1k songs, but I'm somewhat curious about how it'll handle huge libraries (I think Google supports up to 50k songs for free?)

Thanks!

GodTamIt

Google Music API has been fixed!

I've tested uploading, downloading, playlists, library - all seem to work.  Note that this is just the API.  I haven't been able to test it with the MusicBee plugin yet.

GitHub link: https://github.com/GodTamIt/C-Sharp-Google-Music-API/releases/tag/v1.0.0

Edit: Well, looks like Google's changed some things. My other version works, but won't be compatible with MusicBee because it only supports .NET Framework 4.5 and above :(
Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 05:43:57 AM by GodTamIt

fkm

Is the plugin broken at present? Downloaded the last one posted 2014 -11-30 and keep getting login failed! Don't have 2 step verification or anything like that.

boroda

Soft_Kitty

Hey guys,

If you've been keeping up with my repository, things have been going along very smoothly.

I just came in here to ask if anyone would, by chance, have a huge Google Music library that could help me test some things out when the time comes?  My collection is only about 1k songs, but I'm somewhat curious about how it'll handle huge libraries (I think Google supports up to 50k songs for free?)

Thanks!

Hey yeah I'd love to test anything out on my 28k library, that was actually my concern, so I'm curious about seeing how well it works. haven't worked with making plugins for anything before but I have some CS expereince so any testing you need that still requires some manual labor(coding/tweaking/checking things) i should be able to still do.

but yeah anyway, hollar at me if you have anything you need to test on a large library.

ProfessorMarvel

Hi boroda74,

I am a Google Play subscriber and would absolutely LOVE access to it through MB. What is the current progress or your plug-in? If you need a tester (I have a large library) I am willing to help. Thanks so much for working on this!!

Eagerly waiting....  :)

boroda

hello. plugin itself is working, but google play api not, because google had shut down client login api recently and gottamit is rewriting login procedures. i don't know what is current progress of his work. :(
Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 06:57:18 AM by boroda74

boroda

tried now and all is ok. may this was temp shutdown of mediafire?

phred

• Global Moderator
I wonder if it's a location thing.  I'm on the east coast of the US and it's showing as 'invalid or deleted file.'
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

ProfessorMarvel

Glad to have access to the file - thanks!

After entering the email, password and auth. code from Google, I continually get the "Login Failed" message. I have tried running MB as administrator, but still the same.

Any suggestions?

zkyevolved

Hello. I just wanted to thank the dev again :) It would be great to get a working plugin! I love using MusicBee to sync my music with my Android device and other devices. Thanks!

lettuceman44

Hey guys, does anyone know if this will receive updates to work with the Google Changes?