Author Topic: Google Play Music Access  (Read 107238 times)

boroda

1. I did just that, no luck, until I disable and re-enabled your plugin. Now I am seemingly able to play back online tracks from my Google Play library.
Glad its sorted out. Could you post current (working) MM ID from plugin prefs?

AntiStrange

I got the plugin installed and working.  I can see the device browse the music from my Google Play account and play the tracks.

What I want to do is have the tracks i play automatically copied to my library when I play them.  I have the preference set to 'Automatically copy downloaded tracks to Library', but I'm guessing that's only for synchronization.  If it's not possible.. can I manually copy specific files/albums to my library or synchronize just specific albums?

I want to avoid downloading my entire Google Play library through synchronization (bandwidth/storage constraints).  But I do want any music I stream to automatically get put into my library so I don't have to stream it again. 

boroda

I have the preference set to 'Automatically copy downloaded tracks to Library', but I'm guessing that's only for synchronization. 
Yes, it is.

I want to avoid downloading my entire Google Play library through synchronization (bandwidth/storage constraints).  But I do want any music I stream to automatically get put into my library so I don't have to stream it again. 
Yes, its possible. I'll do this later as an option.

boroda

New plugin version is released
  • New option 'Automatically add played tracks to library/inbox'. Go to plugin preferences to change it.
  • Some bugfixes.

http://musicbee.wikia.com/wiki/Google_Play_Music_Access

boroda

New plugin version is released
  • New option 'Play local tracks instead of online tracks when possible'. Go to plugin preferences to change it.

http://musicbee.wikia.com/wiki/Google_Play_Music_Access

tacoman359

boroda

FlamesFan89

Any update on the status of this plugin?  Google *FINALLY* opened up Music, and All Access to Canada, and I would love to give this a try.

boroda

Unfortunately plugin needs to be almost completely rewritten to accommodate server changes and I don't have enough time for this now (((

Korvenwin

It would be great if you could do it when you can.  ;)

boroda

Finally I've fixed Google server compatibility issues, plugin works again now.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/222eyddmiyo70e9/mb_GooglePlayMusic_2014-05-15.zip

Special thanks to user leo_r for his Google Music Playlist Sync plugin which I've taken as starting point for 3d version of my plugin.
Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 04:07:34 PM by boroda74

boroda

It seems that 3d version of plugin is very buggy, so I've deleted uploaded package for now (((

FlamesFan89

Anxiously awaiting/hoping that this plugin can get fixed.

boroda74 your work is very much appreciated.