Author Topic: MusicBee-Spotify  (Read 18224 times)

atajsic

MusicBee-Spotify
This plugin allows users to add the song currently playing to their Spotify library.

GitHub: MusicBee-Spotify
Releases: Latest

Usage

Adding / Removing Song
Add and remove songs to and from your Spotify Library by clicking the drop down menu and selecting the appropriate option.

Opening Spotify
Click anywhere on the panel where the Spotify result is found to open the song in the Spotify desktop application.

Indicator
If a song is found in your Spotify Library, the song name will appear a Spotify green.

I made this plugin specifically for use with radio stations within MusicBee. It's not really built to import your library to Spotify. A quick Google Search will find results for such a feature. Perhaps soundiiz.

Steven

• Administrator
anyone using this plugin would need the latest MusicBee patch version:
getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=18462.0

Beaker

I got the latest patch version.. went to enable the plugin and got the following.

Unable to initialise plugin:
Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the
LoaderExceptions property for more information.

Beaker

Steven

• Administrator
I got the latest patch version.. went to enable the plugin and got the following.

Unable to initialise plugin:
Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the
LoaderExceptions property for more information.
i probably cant help address the issue, but if there is anything in the error log around the time of the error then that might help with diagnosing the issue (help/ support/ view error log)

Beaker

Thanks Steven,
Unfortunatly there is nothing in the error log relating to this plugin.

Beaker

zkhcohen

This plugin works, but only updates to find the song on Spotify after opening Arrange Panels and clicking Apply. Any ideas?